BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katen K.
Centerton, AR
If you have blackheads this is absolutely the best product to use. I use it on my nose regularly and I always recommend to all my friends or really anyone who mentions issues with blackheads. It goes on super easy and when you pull it off you can visibly see the stuff that came out of your pores so you know it's working
Cynthia G.
Rochester
Charcoal strips are what's in right now. With all of the fancy Instagram products it's nice to see this inexpensive product at your local drugstore. I like the packaging because it looks cool. It got rid of most of my blackheads without harming my skin after. I would recommend to those who have hard to get blackheads
Paula D.
Owings Mills , MD
I was such a fan of the face wash I decided to give these a try...it wasn't as successful as I thought but it wasnt a total dud either. It worked for the ones that were really on the surface. Highly recommend a hot wet wash rag on your face to open your pours more before putting this on. I got better results that way
Madison R.
Concord, VA
Got black heads? This is the perfect way to get rid of them! These nose strips go on so easily and remove about 90% of them. I have bought 2 boxes of this product. My best advice is to soak a wash cloth in warm/hot water then place it on your nose. Let it sit for a minute then place the strip on. Keep the strip on for about 5 minutes and you are good to go!!
Alyssa D.
Union Grove
Only reason why its not a 5 is because personally I wish they had better instructions and I wish that there was no residue but over all this is my 1 go to, to clear my black heads it works the best when I use warm water, make a baking soda paste to lightly rub on my nose rinse off then steam it a bit then use the strips and pulling up towards my eyes its the most effective!
Laura K.
Chillicothe
I have used other nose strips before and thru never really worked! My husband and I used these and they worked like a charm! The packaging is awesome! I think you could lower the price a little but it's not bad! There's no room for improvement needed!  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Leah R.
Milton, WV
A good quick fix to help fix sudden black head pop ups. I don’t feel it helps prevent them from coming back however it does help in the moment & quickly. Pretty gentle - doesn’t tingle or burn the hardest part is just pulling it off your nose like a band aid. My go to recommendation for a pull off black head remover.
Alexis W.
These strips are SO effective. They hurt more to pull off than the white strips, but they get so much more out and really do minimize the look of your pores. I follow up with toner to make sure my pores stay clean. Each time I've used them, I get less and less pulled out because my nose is getting cleaner and cleaner!!!
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
I bought these with such high hopes. I have an abundance of black heads on my nose region so I was extatic when I found these for such a low price at target... well I used them multiple times and got nothing !! it may have cleaned out a few but I definitely was looking for something more and I unfortunately didn't get it with this product :( but the price is very reasonable
Sonia N.
Glendale, CA
I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this product.  Last week, I used these strips on myself and my husband.  However, even after the strips completely dried, it didn't seem to pick up many blackheads.  I had used Biore pore strips before and never had a problem, so I assume this is just for the charcoal ones?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?