Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
If you have blackheads this is absolutely the best product to use. I use it on my nose regularly and I always recommend to all my friends or really anyone who mentions issues with blackheads. It goes on super easy and when you pull it off you can visibly see the stuff that came out of your pores so you know it's working
Charcoal strips are what's in right now. With all of the fancy Instagram products it's nice to see this inexpensive product at your local drugstore. I like the packaging because it looks cool. It got rid of most of my blackheads without harming my skin after. I would recommend to those who have hard to get blackheads
I was such a fan of the face wash I decided to give these a try...it wasn't as successful as I thought but it wasnt a total dud either. It worked for the ones that were really on the surface. Highly recommend a hot wet wash rag on your face to open your pours more before putting this on. I got better results that way
Got black heads? This is the perfect way to get rid of them! These nose strips go on so easily and remove about 90% of them. I have bought 2 boxes of this product. My best advice is to soak a wash cloth in warm/hot water then place it on your nose. Let it sit for a minute then place the strip on. Keep the strip on for about 5 minutes and you are good to go!!
Only reason why its not a 5 is because personally I wish they had better instructions and I wish that there was no residue but over all this is my 1 go to, to clear my black heads it works the best when I use warm water, make a baking soda paste to lightly rub on my nose rinse off then steam it a bit then use the strips and pulling up towards my eyes its the most effective!
I have used other nose strips before and thru never really worked! My husband and I used these and they worked like a charm! The packaging is awesome! I think you could lower the price a little but it's not bad! There's no room for improvement needed! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
A good quick fix to help fix sudden black head pop ups. I don’t feel it helps prevent them from coming back however it does help in the moment & quickly. Pretty gentle - doesn’t tingle or burn the hardest part is just pulling it off your nose like a band aid. My go to recommendation for a pull off black head remover.
These strips are SO effective. They hurt more to pull off than the white strips, but they get so much more out and really do minimize the look of your pores. I follow up with toner to make sure my pores stay clean. Each time I've used them, I get less and less pulled out because my nose is getting cleaner and cleaner!!!
I bought these with such high hopes. I have an abundance of black heads on my nose region so I was extatic when I found these for such a low price at target... well I used them multiple times and got nothing !! it may have cleaned out a few but I definitely was looking for something more and I unfortunately didn't get it with this product :( but the price is very reasonable
I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this product. Last week, I used these strips on myself and my husband. However, even after the strips completely dried, it didn't seem to pick up many blackheads. I had used Biore pore strips before and never had a problem, so I assume this is just for the charcoal ones?
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos