BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
morgan l.
oak ridge, NJ
These are by far my favorite pore strips. You can feel how clean they make your nose after application.
Only change I would make is the scent, not sure if it whatever chemical is in them that deep cleans but the smell was a turn off. I would prefer if they had no scent or something nicer smelling.
Zoey H.
Milwaukee, WI
I only rated this a 4 instead of a 5 because of the fact that this does hurt. When it hardens and pulling it off my nose it does pull my skin a lot. But other than that I think this is an amazing product and does an amazing job. When I am done using this, it takes away all of my blackheads and makes me skin feel very soft and fresh looking.
Aurora C.
Chicago , IL
I love these strips. I've been using Biores nose strips since I was in high school. They really do remove a lot of blackheads from my nose. Not a big fan of the regular face ones tho. They tend to be a bit harsh on the skin. I will definitely be repurchasing especially since my brother likes using them too lol
Christina K.
Shickshinny , PA
My boyfriend and I both tried this product together, and we thought it would be great because of the charcoal. These nose strips were a flop to us, no blackheads or Whitehead’s were removed from our noses. I tired again to give it the benefit of the doubt, but this product didn’t live up to my expectations.
Alma H.
Mesa
These things are so satisfying. They seem to work better than peel off masks for the purposes of removing blackheads. I wouldn't recommend using them too frequently, only when for whatever reason the congestion in your pores isn't being managed well enough with your regular routine and you need a pore reset.
Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
Love love love. Once you've used them a couple of times you figure out the best timing for how to get the most out of your skin.
I pick these up at Walmart or ulta and I always have these on hand and use them at least once a week. They truly pull the junk out of your pores and help minimize them overtime too!
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
my nose felt really nice after these! They pulled everything out! They were super easy to use and definitely effective! I was a bit skeptical at first but they definitely met my expatations. I recommend these to all of my friends because they have a nice price and work really well..and my friends love them.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I love using pore strips. I like to do both mine and my boyfriends noses at the same time and compare our results. It's a little more pricey than I would like to pay for this product, but it's not bad. It was cheaper when I first started using it. But it really does the job, which is the most important part!
Tinsaye B.
Warminster , PA
Who doesn't love these pore strips?? I use these 2x/month and am amazed every time at how much gunk comes out of my pores. The strips are strong enough to remove the dirt and grime from the pores but do not harm the skin. I pick these up at CVS and Target for only a few bucks and would definitely recommend!
Darcey D.
kenosha, WI
I love these pore strips. They really do take everything out of my nose pores and clean really well. My skin looks and feels great after using these. They sometimes can be a little painful but they do work! I use them about once a week after washing my face.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?