Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I saw no difference after I used this product. Hurt so much taking it off my nose and nothing came out of my pores. I’ve given these a chance a few different times and each tome I’m left disappointed. I have one more strip left so I’m going to try another technique to see if I can get them to work on me.
These were so fun to use! Something about seeing immediate results of clearer skin was cool. It cleared my blackheads on my nose but did nothing to help prevent them so after a few days I was back to square one which was a little disappointing. Personally this was not my favorite product from this company
As someone who has naturally oily skin, and has dealt with it for many years, I've struggled to find something that manages to cut through the oil and dirt to handle blackheads, fine hairs, and other dirt. These Pore Strips by Biore are amazing. Simply put, they manage the area they cover phenomenally. The reason I did not give these strips 5 stars however, is that they do not necessarily fit onto every nose. Another struggle I deal with is a larger nose and this strip did not fit/ align as well as I would have preferred it to do so. It folded strangely and did not actually reach to a normal area below the eyes. However, what these strips did cover, was effectively removed with minimal residuals left over. I would recommend to wash your face afterwards to remove excess stickiness or missed areas, but very simple and easy to use. I know a common worry people have with these after hearing horrible accounts is how badly it hurts to remove... well these strips, like mothers, are firm but effective. When taking it off, it did not feel painful or uncomfortable at all. Overall, wonderful product, and would definitely recommend: 4/5 stars.
I have tried these a couple times. These hurt a lot! But I think that is very common with these pore strips. All in all I did like this product, it seemed to do the job. It really does get a lot of stuff out of your nose but, beauty is pain lol. I would definitely repurchase when I need a good pore strip.
These never get all of my sebaceous filaments out, but they sure do get a lot. I love these things. I only use them once a month or so, but they don't hurt to peel off, and do a good job at gently removing dirt and oil. My only complaint is that every once in a while, I'll great breakouts where I used one.
I have tried a ton of pore strips they are my favorite beauty product and I tried to go the cheap route and get off brands but I will never do it again. The results of these ESPECIALLY if you use a baking soda paste before application are worth the price difference. I absolutely swear by these.
This product was pretty good! It actually got most almost of my blackheads... I did get dry skin after using it but nothing a little Aveeno can’t fix! I bought mine from wal-mart also seen in at target I think I might have seen it at marshals I guess that’s good if you just want to do a one stop shop hahah
This product works amazingly at eliminating the annoying pores, blackheads around your nose. You can see on the strip what it took out. I make sure to do it at night before I go to bed.I will be buying again 100% and I highly recommend it for others!!! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips .
The pore strips have always been my go to. Just make sure you follow the directions on the box to get good results. You will be amazed at what all comes out of your pores with these strips. The charcoal ones are definitely my favorite. I have tried all of the ones they have out and I like these the best.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos