BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katy K.
Goshen
Can't say how much I love this, i have a lot of tough and hard to extract blackheads and this does wonders for pulling them out and getting my tough ones to the surface enough that I can easily do it my self (that's only on the really deep ones) absolutely worth buying if you have blackhead problems like I do.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I love using pore strips. I like to do both mine and my boyfriends noses at the same time and compare our results. It's a little more pricey than I would like to pay for this product, but it's not bad. It was cheaper when I first started using it. But it really does the job, which is the most important part!
Jamie A.
Columbus, OH
I use these on my boyfriend's nose to get rid of his blackheads about once a week or so. He has very oily skin, and these things do the trick. They don't remove EVERY blackhead, but seeing what it does remove is SO SATISFYING on the black strip. It gets most of the larger ones, and makes his nose less oily.
Vanessa M.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips my god these are amazing! They take out all the junk out of my nose and I notice a difference right after. In just 5 minutes or so! Convenient for travel and overall fun. Bye bye pores!
Sarah M.
Greenwood
This product got rid of some of the oil on my nose but it didn't get rid of a lot of my blackheads, just a few. Great product for someone who doesn't struggle with tons of blackheads l, but not good enough for some one with a lot of them. I might use again if I just needed a quick, not to harsh pore cleanup
Darcey D.
kenosha, WI
I love these pore strips. They really do take everything out of my nose pores and clean really well. My skin looks and feels great after using these. They sometimes can be a little painful but they do work! I use them about once a week after washing my face.
Cynthia R.
This strips are probably one of the best out in the market! It is super easy to use and works amazing! I use this once every month and trust me when I say it gets everything out! Not only is it a great product it is inexpensive, you can probably find it in your local target or walmart! Defiantly try them out!
Daphany D.
I’ve literally seen the black heads being pulled out with this nose strip! After I wash my face with some warm water, I put this strip on (like weekly) and I leave it on until it gets stiff and it feels like heaven after! (Make sure to rinse with cold water because you can literally feel your pores breathing)
Lexie C.
Orlando, FL
it's a pretty decent pore strip. I've heard all about the charcoal rage and I thought why not give this one a try. the packaging is a typical biore packaging. the application of the pore strip was easy to use and gentle on the skin. I think there are more alternatives out there on the web, but this is decent.
Katie P.
McAllen
These nose strips hurt! I have sensitive skin and these left my nose very irritated. The application process was easy and hardened up pretty fast but left a lot of excess product behind after removing. Removal of blackheads was around 30%. Could use some fixing up but not completely terrible. Not repurchasing.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?