Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Can't say how much I love this, i have a lot of tough and hard to extract blackheads and this does wonders for pulling them out and getting my tough ones to the surface enough that I can easily do it my self (that's only on the really deep ones) absolutely worth buying if you have blackhead problems like I do.
I love using pore strips. I like to do both mine and my boyfriends noses at the same time and compare our results. It's a little more pricey than I would like to pay for this product, but it's not bad. It was cheaper when I first started using it. But it really does the job, which is the most important part!
I use these on my boyfriend's nose to get rid of his blackheads about once a week or so. He has very oily skin, and these things do the trick. They don't remove EVERY blackhead, but seeing what it does remove is SO SATISFYING on the black strip. It gets most of the larger ones, and makes his nose less oily.
This product got rid of some of the oil on my nose but it didn't get rid of a lot of my blackheads, just a few. Great product for someone who doesn't struggle with tons of blackheads l, but not good enough for some one with a lot of them. I might use again if I just needed a quick, not to harsh pore cleanup
I love these pore strips. They really do take everything out of my nose pores and clean really well. My skin looks and feels great after using these. They sometimes can be a little painful but they do work! I use them about once a week after washing my face.
This strips are probably one of the best out in the market! It is super easy to use and works amazing! I use this once every month and trust me when I say it gets everything out! Not only is it a great product it is inexpensive, you can probably find it in your local target or walmart! Defiantly try them out!
I’ve literally seen the black heads being pulled out with this nose strip! After I wash my face with some warm water, I put this strip on (like weekly) and I leave it on until it gets stiff and it feels like heaven after! (Make sure to rinse with cold water because you can literally feel your pores breathing)
it's a pretty decent pore strip. I've heard all about the charcoal rage and I thought why not give this one a try. the packaging is a typical biore packaging. the application of the pore strip was easy to use and gentle on the skin. I think there are more alternatives out there on the web, but this is decent.
These nose strips hurt! I have sensitive skin and these left my nose very irritated. The application process was easy and hardened up pretty fast but left a lot of excess product behind after removing. Removal of blackheads was around 30%. Could use some fixing up but not completely terrible. Not repurchasing.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos