Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have come to accept that no matter what i do, i will always have blackhead. I especially have a lot on my nose. I tried this product out anyways and it works fairly well. The way to get the best result is by showering first and letting the steam open up your pores beforehand. I think that a decent amount of gunk comes out but I still have blackheads on my nose. Honestly I wouldn't spend my money on a product that I know won't make a real difference in my skin.
Kind of hurt me. I don’t remember what it’s called but I have tiny hairs on my nose along with blackheads and this completely tore everything out of my nose. If you just have blackheads it’ll be amazing this just hurt me because of what I have. Be safe!!
I had super high hopes for this Product, but as I used the Pore Strips a few times I was just unimpressed. I keep them on for as long as the box says and then go to take the strip off and all it leaves behind is the black residue. The Normal Biore pore strips leave a little behind but with these its like the whole strip is stuck on my skin. I have even taken off with water and my Micellar water from Garnier and still had issues. I dont recommend this Product.
I honestly don’t really see a difference between pore strips with charcoal and without charcoal. The price is athe same or higher for less strips than a regular box of biore strips. I do though think the strips could pull out more.
These are a very harsh strip. They definitely took the blackheads out of my nose area but they also hurt a little!! I would use a good toner or some ice cubes right after pulling these off but they get the job done very effectively
These don’t really work for me. I like the entire idea and experience of using nose strips, but they don’t actually keep my blackheads at bay. They’re kind of expensive as well. I only use them when I’m having a self help/pamper day
I loved these pore strips! They really cleared up my blackheads. I bought it at Walmart and it was cheap for how well they work. That was my first time using them and I will definitely use them again. I highly recommend them.
Love these pore strips! Makes my nose so soft after peeling off and the charcoal ones make my skin feel more clean after using them! Love using them any time before an important event or before bed! Would definitely buy these again!
Nothing makes me feel cleaner than pore strips! I love seeing all the nasty junk pulled out of my skin! It only takes 10-15 minuets to harden and is gentle. I actually left mine on for 20 minuets accidentally and it still was gentle and didn’t hurt my skin. It was easy to pull off and got most of my blackheads out... it took off the extra oil and even took off some of the baby hairs off of my nose.... wow my skin felt so good and smooth after using this... I loved it!
Love love love these masks! Not all strips like this work but this you can see the product working once you rip it off. 10 minutes with this on and it could clear most of black heads off your nose! Great to use if your in a hurry!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos