BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
I have come to accept that no matter what i do, i will always have blackhead. I especially have a lot on my nose. I tried this product out anyways and it works fairly well. The way to get the best result is by showering first and letting the steam open up your pores beforehand. I think that a decent amount of gunk comes out but I still have blackheads on my nose. Honestly I wouldn't spend my money on a product that I know won't make a real difference in my skin.
Morgan N.
Southbury, CT
Kind of hurt me. I don’t remember what it’s called but I have tiny hairs on my nose along with blackheads and this completely tore everything out of my nose. If you just have blackheads it’ll be amazing this just hurt me because of what I have. Be safe!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I had super high hopes for this Product, but as I used the Pore Strips a few times I was just unimpressed. I keep them on for as long as the box says and then go to take the strip off and all it leaves behind is the black residue. The Normal Biore pore strips leave a little behind but with these its like the whole strip is stuck on my skin. I have even taken off with water and my Micellar water from Garnier and still had issues. I dont recommend this Product.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
I honestly don’t really see a difference between pore strips with charcoal and without charcoal. The price is athe same or higher for less strips than a regular box of biore strips. I do though think the strips could pull out more.
Natasha A.
Tampa, FL
These are a very harsh strip. They definitely took the blackheads out of my nose area but they also hurt a little!! I would use a good toner or some ice cubes right after pulling these off but they get the job done very effectively
Sydney K.
Philadelphia, PA
These don’t really work for me. I like the entire idea and experience of using nose strips, but they don’t actually keep my blackheads at bay. They’re kind of expensive as well. I only use them when I’m having a self help/pamper day
Kimberly M.
I loved these pore strips! They really cleared up my blackheads. I bought it at Walmart and it was cheap for how well they work. That was my first time using them and I will definitely use them again. I highly recommend them.
Amanda W.
Little Falls
Love these pore strips! Makes my nose so soft after peeling off and the charcoal ones make my skin feel more clean after using them! Love using them any time before an important event or before bed! Would definitely buy these again!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Nothing makes me feel cleaner than pore strips! I love seeing all the nasty junk pulled out of my skin! It only takes 10-15 minuets to harden and is gentle. I actually left mine on for 20 minuets accidentally and it still was gentle and didn’t hurt my skin. It was easy to pull off and got most of my blackheads out... it took off the extra oil and even took off some of the baby hairs off of my nose.... wow my skin felt so good and smooth after using this... I loved it!
Madison D.
lockport
Love love love these masks! Not all strips like this work but this you can see the product working once you rip it off. 10 minutes with this on and it could clear most of black heads off your nose! Great to use if your in a hurry!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?