BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Vanessa M.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips my god these are amazing! They take out all the junk out of my nose and I notice a difference right after. In just 5 minutes or so! Convenient for travel and overall fun. Bye bye pores!
Bethany K.
Knoxville
I received a sample of this and just used it this morning. I used it after a hot shower, when my face was still wet. This thing dried fast and pulled out some crazy blackheads, one of which was really thick. (ew!) I was thoroughly impressed with how much gunk it pulled out so I will definitely be buying some.
Daphany D.
I’ve literally seen the black heads being pulled out with this nose strip! After I wash my face with some warm water, I put this strip on (like weekly) and I leave it on until it gets stiff and it feels like heaven after! (Make sure to rinse with cold water because you can literally feel your pores breathing)
Olivia H.
I was sceptical about these nose strips. However, I was super impressed! These are 10x better than the original Biore nose strips! You can see the blackheads on the charcoal strip after you remove it! I was very pleased!
Jessica L.
Bay City, MI
Favorite product for blackheads! Definitely leaves your face feeling clean and pores feeling clear! Nice weekly treatment to eliminate deep down dirt. You can find this product anywhere, Walmart, Target, Meijer. I wish they made pore strips for other areas of the face to get rid of more blackheads.
Madeline M.
Aubrey, TX
I love these! My husband and I both have larger pores on both sides of our nose so we can always count on these nose strips to clear all the dirt, leaving our nose and surrounding areas looking clean! I also like that they are black, making it easier to see all the blackheads after you've torn the strip off.
Chrislyn C.
Weston
These are my go to charcoal cleansing strips! They really help get all of the nasty stuff out! Very simple instructions and easy to follow steps to make sure you are doing it correctly, and it works no nicely!
Alice C.
Jersey City
I've used Biore pore strips and they are the only ones I'll ever use. They are very effective and gentle. It doesn't hurt as much as others seem to, however, they are a bit pricey, but in my opinion, worth it. They do leave behind some of the strip, when pulled off, but easily removable with some warm water.
Maxine E.
Sugar Land, TX
This product helped me reduce the number of blackheads on my nose. When peeling off the strip it hurts a tad bit so you should peel it off gently. The first time I did it, it left some redness to my nose, but although it came in nicely packaged. I do not believe that I will purchase this particular item again.
Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
Love love love. Once you've used them a couple of times you figure out the best timing for how to get the most out of your skin.
I pick these up at Walmart or ulta and I always have these on hand and use them at least once a week. They truly pull the junk out of your pores and help minimize them overtime too!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?