BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Natalie D.
Brighton, MA
Not horrible but not great either. These strips are super easy to use however I feel like they could do a lot better. More often than not, I don't see much that they pull much out of my nose area in regards to my blackheads. They tend to get the dirt right on top but don't reach down and pull all of it out.
Kate S.
Wake Forest, NC
This worked really well for me, however I haven't noticed a huge difference between the charcoal pore strips and the original Biore deep cleansing pore strips. This product is very easy to use and it works great at getting all the blackheads and whiteheads out. Leaves the nose really smooth and not oily, I love it!
Kacie C.
This is an awesome product! All you have to do is peel the back off of the strip and stick it to a wet nose. Leave on for a couple of minutes and voila! Your nose is free of those nasty blackheads and you can even see them on the strip after it's removed. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Sonia N.
Glendale, CA
I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this product.  Last week, I used these strips on myself and my husband.  However, even after the strips completely dried, it didn't seem to pick up many blackheads.  I had used Biore pore strips before and never had a problem, so I assume this is just for the charcoal ones?
Brenda L.
Heard many reviews on these and I feel like they are working in my just have to be consistent they sell st a low price at Walmart is where I get mine but I’m pretty sure you can dint them at your local drugs store
Karly W.
Hartland
I received this product from a monthly make up box. When you apply the nose pad it has to be wet. It hardens on your nose which was interesting. After taking it off you can see the black heads on the pad. I liked it for a one time use but I wouldn’t recommend it daily. It made my nose really red after the use.
Laura S.
Valdosta, GA
I have horrible blackheads on my nose and chin area. I have heard good reviews for the charcoal products and was extremely excited to try this product. After using these strips I feel work no differently from the regular strips. I would probably not buy this product again, instead just buy the regular pore strips.
Cat
These do not work for me at all. I have tried all six strips that I had in my box and made sure I read the instructions step by step. I even watched YouTube videos to try to see what I was doing wrong. The strips would stick but when I pulled them off they didn't pull anything out with them and instead left a sticky black film on my nose that was difficult to wash off.
Cynthia M.
Madison
I've tried other brands but what I liked about it was the fact that it had charcoa which has very great benefits. Directions are very straight forward. One thing I will say is it did not feel like a deep clean nose strip. I bought my product from Walgreens. I would recommend especially if you get oily on the nose.
megan m.
Sprankle Mls, PA
I got a free one of these out of a magazine and decided to give it a try even though the regular pore strips never did much for my nose. These however were actually pretty good, while my nose will never look perfect it did take out all the dead skin and cleared almost all of the larger blackheads on my nose.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?