Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product was pretty good! It actually got most almost of my blackheads... I did get dry skin after using it but nothing a little Aveeno can’t fix! I bought mine from wal-mart also seen in at target I think I might have seen it at marshals I guess that’s good if you just want to do a one stop shop hahah
I purchased these from Walmart and they were cheap so I figured I would try them. For the price, I feel like they did a good job. After using the pore strips I noticed a lot of my blackheads were gone. However, it was very difficult to get it in the the areas of my nose that had the most black heads.
The pore strips have always been my go to. Just make sure you follow the directions on the box to get good results. You will be amazed at what all comes out of your pores with these strips. The charcoal ones are definitely my favorite. I have tried all of the ones they have out and I like these the best.
One thing I love about this product is that it takes away all the impurities that are clogging your nose pores. It’s really gentle on the skin and glad it gets all the yucky stuff out my nose which I’m glad of. I use it almost every week and I would recommend it to everyone who has blackhead on their nose.
These cleansing strips were great, the only downside of the strips would be how dry and flaky it left my nose. Other than that i was satisfied with knowing that most blemishes on my nose just disappeared with a couple of minutes. Plus the price will always be reasonable with the amount of strips you get.
I love this product!! It gets all of my blackheads out and shrinks my pores like a dream. They're so cheap at the store, and you only need to use them about once a week. The only thing I wish was that there were more in a box. But other than that, I love this product. Everyone needs a good pore strip in their life.
A couple times a months I'll use these and they are alright. I feel like using an exfoliating face wash a few times a week and staying consistent gives me much better results. I used an appropriate amount of water and still had trouble getting the strip to stay in place for the whole time before it hardened and still it was like it fuller never hardened enough
Love ! This product is awesome! Only reason im missing a star is because for my skin personally it could stand to be better on removing black heads, but taking into considersation how bad mine are it's understandable! Ive used it on my mom and boyfriend and it works fantastically on them! Would recommend
i have major problems with blackheads on my nose and these pore strips are alright. they extracted some blackheads but not as much as other pore strips i have tried. i prefer the target brand nose strips up & up Pore Cleansing Strips - 14 count plus with the target ones, you get more for your money!
These pore strips are amazing. They hurt sourly when taking them off, but it’s almost therapeutic. You can actually look at the strips and see everything it pulled from your pores and they make your face feel refreshed. They’re a little pricey, but worth it. Especially if you have noticeable blackheads on your nose like I do. I would recommend these strips!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos