BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Samantha G.
fresno
This product was pretty good! It actually got most almost of my blackheads... I did get dry skin after using it but nothing a little Aveeno can’t fix! I bought mine from wal-mart also seen in at target I think I might have seen it at marshals I guess that’s good if you just want to do a one stop shop hahah
Abby G.
Fort Dodge
I purchased these from Walmart and they were cheap so I figured I would try them. For the price, I feel like they did a good job. After using the pore strips I noticed a lot of my blackheads were gone. However, it was very difficult to get it in the the areas of my nose that had the most black heads.
Raena P.
Dexter, MO
The pore strips have always been my go to. Just make sure you follow the directions on the box to get good results. You will be amazed at what all comes out of your pores with these strips. The charcoal ones are definitely my favorite. I have tried all of the ones they have out and I like these the best.
Jasmine M.
Bronx, NY
One thing I love about this product is that it takes away all the impurities that are clogging your nose pores. It’s really gentle on the skin and glad it gets all the yucky stuff out my nose which I’m glad of. I use it almost every week and I would recommend it to everyone who has blackhead on their nose.
Crystal S.
Miami
These cleansing strips were great, the only downside of the strips would be how dry and flaky it left my nose. Other than that i was satisfied with knowing that most blemishes on my nose just disappeared with a couple of minutes. Plus the price will always be reasonable with the amount of strips you get.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
I love this product!! It gets all of my blackheads out and shrinks my pores like a dream. They're so cheap at the store, and you only need to use them about once a week. The only thing I wish was that there were more in a box. But other than that, I love this product. Everyone needs a good pore strip in their life.
Jessica C.
York, PA
A couple times a months I'll use these and they are alright. I feel like using an exfoliating face wash a few times a week and staying consistent gives me much better results. I used an appropriate amount of water and still had trouble getting the strip to stay in place for the whole time before it hardened and still it was like it fuller never hardened enough
Bailey M.
Palm Bay
Love ! This product is awesome! Only reason im missing a star is because for my skin personally it could stand to be better on removing black heads, but taking into considersation how bad mine are it's understandable! Ive used it on my mom and boyfriend and it works fantastically on them! Would recommend
Delilah🌚 O.
Chisholm
i have major problems with blackheads on my nose and these pore strips are alright. they extracted some blackheads but not as much as other pore strips i have tried. i prefer the target brand nose strips up & up Pore Cleansing Strips - 14 count plus with the target ones, you get more for your money!
Ashleigh T.
These pore strips are amazing. They hurt sourly when taking them off, but it’s almost therapeutic. You can actually look at the strips and see everything it pulled from your pores and they make your face feel refreshed. They’re a little pricey, but worth it. Especially if you have noticeable blackheads on your nose like I do. I would recommend these strips!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?