Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
For me, this product was just okay. I did not see a huge difference in my pores at all. The only positive thing about this product was that it left my skin feeling really smooth and nice. I do not think that I would try this product out again since it did not meet my expectations, however, i recommend trying it out for yourself!
These strips made my face feel clean again. They were a godsend after being in the heat and humidity of the Midwest while doing lots of work outside. My skin felt so clogged and these really helped. They were gentle but still got the job done which was great because I do have sensitive skin so harsh products are always a fear of mine.
Bye bye blackheads. You want your blackheads removed here is your best friend. I have the worst blackheads on my nose and chin. This is the best drug store black head remover. It does feel harsh so please remove slowly. The price is very reasonable and I love seeing the results right away. I think the black ones are the best compared to the normal white ones. We love to see how much comes off. I ran out and will be repurchasing.
This is a product that's been very talked about. I'm not sure if I utilized this product properly, but it simply did not work for me. I do have medium sized pores with blackheads around the base of my nose and it was a very small difference after using these strips, if any difference at all. Kinda disappointed it didn't work for me
I've had trouble with not being able to get the blackheads off of my nose and this product saved my life. It was definitely effective and completely met my expectations. I have also bough it for one of my siblings and I immediately saw results.
These pore strips are some what effective. However, I do have to scrub my nose with baking soda to make the strips actually work. On their own they don't do as good of a job as putting baking soda on prior to applying them. I do like how they work then, so yes, I would buy these again. I bought them at my local Walmart for around $6.
i have really large pores on my nose and try a lot of nose blackhead removing products and these by far have been working the best. If i leave them on a while they suck out almost all the blackheads out of my nose. I am a repeat customer and buy them at CVS usually and I only recommend these to friends when they ask for pore strips.
I love the pore strips! I did not think it would anything but I was wrong! The first time I tried it I saw a big difference. I purchased it at target and will definitely buy it again! I did notice that after it does leave my nose dry but applying moisturizer helped over all.
I've had better biore cleansing strips with this one, the strip takes loo long to dry and when it finally does, its too dry to peel off the gunk that's in your pores. you would think that the color of the strip will help you see the impurities when you take it off but, i didn't see any results, my nose still looks like a strawberry!
I have used both the regular nose strips and they were very beneficial to me and charcoal was going around as a ground breaking skin care secret so I used this but it didn’t feel as if it was getting as much of my blackheads out as the regular ones do. The charcoal was messy and sticky and ended up being more effort than it was worth.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos