Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I use these at least twice a month & they extract most of my blackheads . First, I steam my nose or the areas i'll use the strips on. Then, I mix baking soda with water to form an exfoliating paste. After rinsing with warm water, I use the strip. 10-20 minutes later I have less blackheads , but there are still some left in my nose.
I️ had super high hopes for this because of all of the awesome reviews but this just did nothing for me. I️ have awful, stubborn blackheads all over my nose and needed a cure - this was definitely not it. I’m giving it a 2/5 because although it didn’t do anything for my skin it also didn’t dry out my skin or cause any other damage.
I purchased thos product at ulta but did notice it sells at walmart as well. There is no offensive smell to the product and the directions are fairly easy to follow. Once you peel it off it takes away most of the blackheads and dead skin. It didnt take away the ones I wanted it too but it did take away some I didnt even know existed.
These strips really pull everything off your skin, hair included. But they open up your pores and allow dirt to get in and make them larger. If used consistently you'll find them actually making divots in your skin near your notice that don't go away. So if you do use them only use them once a month then wash your face right after.
I've had trouble with not being able to get the blackheads off of my nose and this product saved my life. It was definitely effective and completely met my expectations. I have also bough it for one of my siblings and I immediately saw results.
I don't really have any imperfections on my nose other than oil, large pores and occasionally acne when I'm on my period. This thing hurts like hell to peel off but it really helps to control the oils and pull out some of the filaments that clog my pores. The only issue I have is thatit doesn't really reach the lower tip of my nose.
i have really large pores on my nose and try a lot of nose blackhead removing products and these by far have been working the best. If i leave them on a while they suck out almost all the blackheads out of my nose. I am a repeat customer and buy them at CVS usually and I only recommend these to friends when they ask for pore strips.
Theese work great but don't get everything with the first strip so I reccomend washing your face good and let your face steam to open up your pores before you use the strips to get better use of them but they do definately get the job done with not one strip always but with two strips for sure will get every blackhead and whitehead!
I've had better biore cleansing strips with this one, the strip takes loo long to dry and when it finally does, its too dry to peel off the gunk that's in your pores. you would think that the color of the strip will help you see the impurities when you take it off but, i didn't see any results, my nose still looks like a strawberry!
I love the pore strips! I did not think it would anything but I was wrong! The first time I tried it I saw a big difference. I purchased it at target and will definitely buy it again! I did notice that after it does leave my nose dry but applying moisturizer helped over all.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos