BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sheareliz M.
These strips are great! The best part about it is that you can instantly see the results right after use. You can see the dirt build up after you remove the strip and I love that! They’re pretty addictive!
shelby k.
delton
great for getting all the oil and dirt off your nose but you can still see blackheads after you use the strip if you have sensitive skin not the best choice but you can also wet down the stip to take it off an dleaves your skin feeling really smooth after but i also seem to notice that it also makes my skin dry
Kianie W.
Boca Raton
This works. It yanks out the bad stuff perfectly. The charcoal version works best for me honestly. It hurts a bit to take off but it’s totally worth the pain. When you put on the strip there’s a mint/cooling sensation and then it goes away and does it’s job, totally would recommend if you don’t mind a little pain
Michelle H.
Laramie, WY
These worked pretty well! I chose the charcoal strips vs the normal white ones so that I could better see the gunk that came out 😂 They're prettt satisfying to use and they really make you feel like you're getting your skin clean. Will definitely buy again the next time I feel like my pores are clogged up.
Taylor S.
Morristown
ok these pore strips from biore are good but i feel like they make my pores bigger. I keep buying them but I also buy a mask that will shrink my pores. The boxes I buy are normally 4-6 dollars. And they are pretty good, one other thing i would change is that sometimes when i peel it the paper stays on my face.
Cristal R.
Raleigh, NC
I honestly have to say this works really well, although it hurts to take it off. It is worth your coins, I do recommend this product if your pores are not too clogged and you wanna do some minor unclogging. It leaves your nose so soft and gives it that nice glowy finish. Very very good two thumbs up for this one.
Stefanie L.
Elmendorf, TX
very satisfied with Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips, very effective indeed, satisfied a lot I am. The price, depending on budget may be a little pricey. Its not so very gentle ripping them off, but they get the job done and Im not sure it would work as well if it was easier to pull off. Thanks #contest
A.MARIE P.
I WOULD Love to give this product an amazing review, unfortunately it didn’t live up to the expectations I had set for it. I honestly don’t feel like it delivered and I was a bit disappointed. Not everyone has the same outcome. But sadly for me it was a no. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Christina K.
Shickshinny , PA
My boyfriend and I both tried this product together, and we thought it would be great because of the charcoal. These nose strips were a flop to us, no blackheads or Whitehead’s were removed from our noses. I tired again to give it the benefit of the doubt, but this product didn’t live up to my expectations.
Hannah A.
Louisville
This product actually works. I was used to using the normal strips and decided to try these out, and what a difference!!! They worked way better than the normal ones from the same brand and they actually made my skin look clear. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick way to clean their pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?