Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,193 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips are great! The best part about it is that you can instantly see the results right after use. You can see the dirt build up after you remove the strip and I love that! They’re pretty addictive!
great for getting all the oil and dirt off your nose but you can still see blackheads after you use the strip if you have sensitive skin not the best choice but you can also wet down the stip to take it off an dleaves your skin feeling really smooth after but i also seem to notice that it also makes my skin dry
This works. It yanks out the bad stuff perfectly. The charcoal version works best for me honestly. It hurts a bit to take off but it’s totally worth the pain. When you put on the strip there’s a mint/cooling sensation and then it goes away and does it’s job, totally would recommend if you don’t mind a little pain
These worked pretty well! I chose the charcoal strips vs the normal white ones so that I could better see the gunk that came out 😂 They're prettt satisfying to use and they really make you feel like you're getting your skin clean. Will definitely buy again the next time I feel like my pores are clogged up.
ok these pore strips from biore are good but i feel like they make my pores bigger. I keep buying them but I also buy a mask that will shrink my pores. The boxes I buy are normally 4-6 dollars. And they are pretty good, one other thing i would change is that sometimes when i peel it the paper stays on my face.
I honestly have to say this works really well, although it hurts to take it off. It is worth your coins, I do recommend this product if your pores are not too clogged and you wanna do some minor unclogging. It leaves your nose so soft and gives it that nice glowy finish. Very very good two thumbs up for this one.
very satisfied with Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips, very effective indeed, satisfied a lot I am. The price, depending on budget may be a little pricey. Its not so very gentle ripping them off, but they get the job done and Im not sure it would work as well if it was easier to pull off. Thanks #contest
I WOULD Love to give this product an amazing review, unfortunately it didn’t live up to the expectations I had set for it. I honestly don’t feel like it delivered and I was a bit disappointed. Not everyone has the same outcome. But sadly for me it was a no. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
My boyfriend and I both tried this product together, and we thought it would be great because of the charcoal. These nose strips were a flop to us, no blackheads or Whitehead’s were removed from our noses. I tired again to give it the benefit of the doubt, but this product didn’t live up to my expectations.
This product actually works. I was used to using the normal strips and decided to try these out, and what a difference!!! They worked way better than the normal ones from the same brand and they actually made my skin look clear. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick way to clean their pores.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos