BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kate D.
They did not clear all my blackheads like expected. The price is good but the value is not. I don’t plan on purchasing these again due to them not working as well as I expected.
Sarah P.
Bluffton, OH
This product is wonderful when it comes to clearing out pores and removing black heads. I have very large pores and stubborn black heads that need removed on a weekly basis and this is usually my go to, even over masks. It does hurt a little taking it off but it's worth it to see all that was built up in my pores on the strip.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i like these for my nose! i have been using the original ones since FOREVER - literally since grade school. theyre a staple in any girls beauty regimen. i like the idea of adding charcoal in to draw out the impurities! the only weird thing w these strips is they make my nose itch so bad afterwards, i have no idea what thats about!
Katie M.
Knoxville , TN
We see these strips everywhere and Im sure a lot of people wonder whether or not they actually work. I have tried different types from Biore and I think some work better than others. This charcoal pore strip works well in my opinion and helps to remove those hard to get black heads without squeezing the mess out of your face!
Taylor B.
West Milford , WV
I love these. They really pull out the blackheads and leave the T-zone feeling smooth. Affordable price. Only problems I had was it is not a fix-all. I had to use this product frequently. Also, I had trouble with getting in to stick to the area between my nose and cheek. However, for the price it was worth the temporary fix.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this all the time when my black heads decide to come out! It takes good care of them. It pulls them out. And make it look so smooth after wards. Doesn't take out all of gunk but still works really good! I would by this again!
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
These didn't work for me or my fiance at all. We made sure our skin was wet and even used a warm washcloth before hand to open up our pores but once we applied the strip, it didn't stay "stuck" to our nose and then after waiting the duration of time to pull it off, nothing came off with it. And yes we do have black heads! Lol
Earnestine P.
I love the way my face feels, I feel refreshed. I was a little afraid to use this product at first due to my being loyal to another brand for so long. The packaging if nice catching the eye, something that will make a customer look at if their in the market for a good skin care product. I have change some of my items to Biore.
Hanna L.
Vancouver
This is very easy to use and it is really good quality. This is my first time purchasing it but I would definitely buy it again and the packaging and nice and I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Madacyn H.
Newport News , VA
I got these when charcoal was the cool new skin care product to use. I figured why not. Too be honest it worked exactly the same as a regular one i saw no different in the amount of stuff that it pulled out of my pores but none the less i love them for after i steam my face. It does leave your nose a little black afterwards.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?