BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
ANGIE✨ G.
What more can you ask for?! It’s not the most prettiest packaging, but definitely gets the job done! I used these frequently before I could get my hands on other products, because this is just so affordable and effective! Highly recommend!
Lauren F.
This product did a fantastic job at cleaning out my pores and removing blackheads although it left a black residue on my face (it was easy to wash off though) I would definitely recommend it for anyone with blackhead/ Whitehead prone skin.
Gabby A.
Madison, WI
Fun product. It’s fun to be able to put a strip your nose and peel off your blackheads. This product works pretty well but does not get all of your blackheads. The strip also leaves a black residue on your skin but can easily be washed off
✨MaryJane E.
I love to use these when I have really bad black heads on my nose. I work in the kitchen and I wear glasses so I break out a lot around that area and these strips help reduce the appearance of my black heads. I'd highly recommend to anyone
Tara R.
This is one of the most satisfying experiences. Pulling of the strip to reveal all the gunk that used to exist in your face. There’s truly nothing like it. However, I recommend throughly washing after as well so that your now open pours are cleaned out. Also give your pores some time to close before you put lotion on (which you should do, but make sure it’s a light one)

4 stars because the charcoal is a gimmick. This doesn’t work any better then the original ones
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
I just bought this tonight at my local Ulta store. I wanted something for the pores in my nose. I like the new charcoal masks and figured why not try a nose one. Easy to apply and stays on for 10-15 minutes. The only Con I would have is that it hurts a little peeling it off. It sticks really good but feels almost like my skin is ripping off with it. Take your time peeling it off. I saw all the build up from my pores in the paper it was awesome and worth the money right there.
Heidi M.
San Diego
This product never lets me down! The price is great and not expensive. It’s very simple and easy to use and best of all it actually works. It might not get every single white/black head that I have but what it does get I’m very happy with
Katrina P.
I used this product for the first time yesterday. I loved how smooth my nose was afterwards but I had to use more than one strip to remove in order to get the result I was looking for. I wish they made a full face version of this product.
Bre'Ann W.
A definite favorite it gets the job done and quick. I always keep a few of these around in my purse or something . It’s got a sting but that means it worked . Don’t leave it on for too long though you won’t wanna take it off . It clears your nose up for a couple of weeks .
Kimberly K.
Lindenhurst, NY
After using these, I won't go back to using the regular variety, these work 10x better than the originals. It's also a lot more fun to see the gunk on a black background so there's that. These are a staple in my routine. I wish they made one big enough for my whole forehead!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?