Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I hate to sound like a snob but if I could give this product 0 Stars I would it is nothing like the original biore or pore strips this does not take anything out of my nose I went through an entire box using the recommended time for them it takes nothing off all it does is leave black stuff on my nose so yeah I won't use this product again
These are my go to charcoal cleansing strips! They really help get all of the nasty stuff out! Very simple instructions and easy to follow steps to make sure you are doing it correctly, and it works no nicely!
it's a pretty decent pore strip. I've heard all about the charcoal rage and I thought why not give this one a try. the packaging is a typical biore packaging. the application of the pore strip was easy to use and gentle on the skin. I think there are more alternatives out there on the web, but this is decent.
I only rated this a 4 instead of a 5 because of the fact that this does hurt. When it hardens and pulling it off my nose it does pull my skin a lot. But other than that I think this is an amazing product and does an amazing job. When I am done using this, it takes away all of my blackheads and makes me skin feel very soft and fresh looking.
I love these! My husband and I both have larger pores on both sides of our nose so we can always count on these nose strips to clear all the dirt, leaving our nose and surrounding areas looking clean! I also like that they are black, making it easier to see all the blackheads after you've torn the strip off.
I've always loved Biore strips, they're always so great for a good pore cleaning. They're always really affordable and available most drug stores. I've used pore strips before, but the first time I used these particular ones, I was shocked at how much it hurt to take off and the residue that was left behind.
I received a sample of this and just used it this morning. I used it after a hot shower, when my face was still wet. This thing dried fast and pulled out some crazy blackheads, one of which was really thick. (ew!) I was thoroughly impressed with how much gunk it pulled out so I will definitely be buying some.
Can't say how much I love this, i have a lot of tough and hard to extract blackheads and this does wonders for pulling them out and getting my tough ones to the surface enough that I can easily do it my self (that's only on the really deep ones) absolutely worth buying if you have blackhead problems like I do.
I’ve literally seen the black heads being pulled out with this nose strip! After I wash my face with some warm water, I put this strip on (like weekly) and I leave it on until it gets stiff and it feels like heaven after! (Make sure to rinse with cold water because you can literally feel your pores breathing)
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos