BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Grace W.
As someone who gets blackheads constantly on their nose this is my best friend. I use these once a week and am absolutely floored by how much pore blockage and blackheads it removes. I wash my face daily but just have severely acne prone skin. I also have very sensitive skin which is only mildly irritated by this product.
Jennifer S.
West Allis, WI
These strips are everything! There's just something so oddly satisfying about putting this on knowing that when you take it off you're going to see at least 80% of the gunk that was in your pores on the strip. For around $5-$8 you just can't beat the price.
Lia M.
Warrior, AL
Love these strips! I've used the regular ones but the charcoal ones work much better. One of the things I've tried and saw even better results after doing was using baking soda and water to exfoliate before putting the strip on. This made so many more come out. It is kind of gross and awesome at the same time. Favorite blackhead removing product out there and super affordable.
MakeupSwatch36 ❤.
These are my favorite to use when I want to clear out some white heads on my nose. (It does not take out my black heads) I use it when I feel like my pores are really congested and the white heads are noticeable. It really does clear out those. Only downside is I do think it strips all the good oils from your skin, so I have to do a soothing mask afterwards.
Jovana K.
Las Vegas
This product is effective in taking of blackheads pretty well. It's one of the best type of strips I've ever used although it doesn't get rid of all my blackheads, mainly just the surface ones. The stubborn ones have not been taken out no matter how many times I've tried. But Other than that, It's a really good product!
Cynthia G.
Rochester
Charcoal strips are what's in right now. With all of the fancy Instagram products it's nice to see this inexpensive product at your local drugstore. I like the packaging because it looks cool. It got rid of most of my blackheads without harming my skin after. I would recommend to those who have hard to get blackheads
karalyn s.
Newark
Definitely pulls blackheads out and leaves my skin feeling cleaner . Price isn’t too expensive for the amount you get . I feel they are pretty effective but could do better . I am a repeat user, I’ve used them for use even though they don’t remove all black heads , there’s just something satisfying about them .
Abdelisse F.
Land O Lakes, FL
It works but I was expecting more! :/ I thought that I would see all the gunk on the strip when I removed it but I saw almost nothing and I was a little disappointed because the whole point of buying this was to see all the gross stuff. But I do think that maybe just maybe it could work better for someone out there :)
helen p.
Houston
An awesome nose strip that takes off a lot! #oddlysatisfying This strip is great and comfortable so I can do a lot of things while I wait for the strip to dry. It does leave a few black marks after you peel it off, but you can easily wash it off. It is also a but difficult to get the strip into the crease of my nostril.
Karina C.
Strasburg, VA
I love charcoal anything, I have combination skin and my nose seems to always display a good amount of black heads. I bought this product and was pleasantly surprised. Applying it was fairly easy. I was pleasantly surprised to see the amount of yuck it lifted from the skin. Definitely adding it to my beauty must haves!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?