Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
As someone who gets blackheads constantly on their nose this is my best friend. I use these once a week and am absolutely floored by how much pore blockage and blackheads it removes. I wash my face daily but just have severely acne prone skin. I also have very sensitive skin which is only mildly irritated by this product.
These strips are everything! There's just something so oddly satisfying about putting this on knowing that when you take it off you're going to see at least 80% of the gunk that was in your pores on the strip. For around $5-$8 you just can't beat the price.
Love these strips! I've used the regular ones but the charcoal ones work much better. One of the things I've tried and saw even better results after doing was using baking soda and water to exfoliate before putting the strip on. This made so many more come out. It is kind of gross and awesome at the same time. Favorite blackhead removing product out there and super affordable.
These are my favorite to use when I want to clear out some white heads on my nose. (It does not take out my black heads) I use it when I feel like my pores are really congested and the white heads are noticeable. It really does clear out those. Only downside is I do think it strips all the good oils from your skin, so I have to do a soothing mask afterwards.
This product is effective in taking of blackheads pretty well. It's one of the best type of strips I've ever used although it doesn't get rid of all my blackheads, mainly just the surface ones. The stubborn ones have not been taken out no matter how many times I've tried. But Other than that, It's a really good product!
Charcoal strips are what's in right now. With all of the fancy Instagram products it's nice to see this inexpensive product at your local drugstore. I like the packaging because it looks cool. It got rid of most of my blackheads without harming my skin after. I would recommend to those who have hard to get blackheads
Definitely pulls blackheads out and leaves my skin feeling cleaner . Price isn’t too expensive for the amount you get . I feel they are pretty effective but could do better . I am a repeat user, I’ve used them for use even though they don’t remove all black heads , there’s just something satisfying about them .
It works but I was expecting more! :/ I thought that I would see all the gunk on the strip when I removed it but I saw almost nothing and I was a little disappointed because the whole point of buying this was to see all the gross stuff. But I do think that maybe just maybe it could work better for someone out there :)
An awesome nose strip that takes off a lot! #oddlysatisfying This strip is great and comfortable so I can do a lot of things while I wait for the strip to dry. It does leave a few black marks after you peel it off, but you can easily wash it off. It is also a but difficult to get the strip into the crease of my nostril.
I love charcoal anything, I have combination skin and my nose seems to always display a good amount of black heads. I bought this product and was pleasantly surprised. Applying it was fairly easy. I was pleasantly surprised to see the amount of yuck it lifted from the skin. Definitely adding it to my beauty must haves!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos