Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
"Ewwww! Look at all that!" Thats what I say everytime, and I do mean every time I use these! I have really bad black heads and this just rips out the dirt! Let me tell you there lots of dirt in my pores! And let me tell you my pores feel great! After every use I fall more in love! A little on the expensive side but so worth it!
For the most part these strips would get close to all of my black heads out right around the check and nose area. I purchased a pack from target after my girlfriend said the worked for her and the price wasent terrible. I would buy this again however I don't think these would work for someone with large deep rooted black heads.
This product doesn't work well for me. The sticking agent that is supposed to pull the blackheads from the skin stays on the most clogged area and does not come off with the strip. I end up washing it in the end. It gets maybe half my nose. Will not buy again for myself. However it does work well for my bf who has more oily skin.
These work great when trying to remove blackheads or whiteheads. I love strips like these because it really anchors down to your skin in order to take out any dirt particles in your facial pores after removing. I would buy this again.
I love these strips and have used them for years. Lately I have noticed they don't stick on as well as they used to. I don't know if something changed but that's what I noticed. They are very effective and you can get there basically anywhere. I love seeing the results from them and what comes on them after taking it off the skin.
I am in love with these things!!! I use them at least twice a week and have bought them numerous times, repurchase these bad boys before I even run out that's how effective they are. The packaging is good, I could do without such a large box but I like the little plastic slips they come in. I'd recommend these to all my friends
I originally purchased these strips due to blackheads around my nose. The application was easy, although I did have a little bit of trouble getting the strip to stick to the crease right on the side of my nose. I left it on for the required amount of time, and when I pulled it off.. Oh. My. Gawd. There was so much stuff on there! My pores felt super refreshed and clean afterwards!
These strips were a nightmare for me unfortunately. I bought the ones for your nose and chin which is where all of my blackheads are. I could NOT get the strips off they felt like they were cemented to my face. When I finally got them off it ripped my skin off and on top of that it didn't remove hardly any blackheads. Not worth it.
The are stronger than any other strips I've ever used! They pull up so much gunk with every use! They're super affordable and available at all the local drugstores nearby me. The packaging makes me feel like I'm using something way nicer than your standard drugstore pore strips. I would - and HAVE - recommended these to people!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos