BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
wendy m.
Chula Vista , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use them once a week and they are so helpful and keep my nose clean! For the amount it contains the pricing is very good, they work effectively it would I would purchase them again for sure.
Amanda B.
"Ewwww! Look at all that!" Thats what I say everytime, and I do mean every time I use these! I have really bad black heads and this just rips out the dirt! Let me tell you there lots of dirt in my pores! And let me tell you my pores feel great! After every use I fall more in love! A little on the expensive side but so worth it!
Kalyn B.
For the most part these strips would get close to all of my black heads out right around the check and nose area. I purchased a pack from target after my girlfriend said the worked for her and the price wasent terrible. I would buy this again however I don't think these would work for someone with large deep rooted black heads.
Shianne c.
This product doesn't work well for me. The sticking agent that is supposed to pull the blackheads from the skin stays on the most clogged area and does not come off with the strip. I end up washing it in the end. It gets maybe half my nose. Will not buy again for myself. However it does work well for my bf who has more oily skin.
Kiara G.
These work great when trying to remove blackheads or whiteheads. I love strips like these because it really anchors down to your skin in order to take out any dirt particles in your facial pores after removing. I would buy this again.
Danielle B.
pullman
I love these strips and have used them for years. Lately I have noticed they don't stick on as well as they used to. I don't know if something changed but that's what I noticed. They are very effective and you can get there basically anywhere. I love seeing the results from them and what comes on them after taking it off the skin.
Hayley B.
Dora
I am in love with these things!!! I use them at least twice a week and have bought them numerous times, repurchase these bad boys before I even run out that's how effective they are. The packaging is good, I could do without such a large box but I like the little plastic slips they come in. I'd recommend these to all my friends
Kaylin T.
Houston
I originally purchased these strips due to blackheads around my nose. The application was easy, although I did have a little bit of trouble getting the strip to stick to the crease right on the side of my nose. I left it on for the required amount of time, and when I pulled it off.. Oh. My. Gawd. There was so much stuff on there! My pores felt super refreshed and clean afterwards!
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
These strips were a nightmare for me unfortunately. I bought the ones for your nose and chin which is where all of my blackheads are. I could NOT get the strips off they felt like they were cemented to my face. When I finally got them off it ripped my skin off and on top of that it didn't remove hardly any blackheads. Not worth it.
Jessica C.
The  are stronger than any other strips I've ever used! They pull up so much gunk with every use! They're super affordable and available at all the local drugstores nearby me. The packaging makes me feel like I'm using something way nicer than your standard drugstore pore strips. I would - and HAVE - recommended these to people!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?