BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
When I first bought it I was very skeptical about this product... the price is pretty reasonable... tried it and loved it, it was pretty gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin so that's a plus for me I would definitely recommend it
Jerniya B.
Jacksonville , FL
My husband and I like to use this product about once a week. He and I both like the satisfaction of actually seeing white heads being pulled off almost instantly! It’s pretty satisfying to see the product working as it should. I wouldn’t recommend using more than once a week though to be sure you aren’t irritating your skins layers.
Gabby Z.
Kennesaw
For me, this product was just okay. I did not see a huge difference in my pores at all. The only positive thing about this product was that it left my skin feeling really smooth and nice. I do not think that I would try this product out again since it did not meet my expectations, however, i recommend trying it out for yourself!
Persephanie G.
Mandan North Dakota
Loved this product  especially  because I have such oily pores on my nose they tend to get clogged so that why I love this product I leave it on for about 20 mins and when I take it off I could see all the dirty I had in my pores and my nose feels amazing after nice and soft. I love this product and I use it on a daily
Katie G.
New Britain
These strips really pull everything off your skin, hair included. But they open up your pores and allow dirt to get in and make them larger. If used consistently you'll find them actually making divots in your skin near your notice that don't go away. So if you do use them only use them once a month then wash your face right after.
kekua, c.
Honolulu
I use these at least twice a month & they extract most of my blackheads . First, I steam my nose or the areas i'll use the strips on. Then, I mix baking soda with water to form an exfoliating paste. After rinsing with warm water, I use the strip. 10-20 minutes later I have less blackheads , but there are still some left in my nose.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had better biore cleansing strips with this one, the strip takes loo long to dry and when it finally does, its too dry to peel off the gunk that's in your pores. you would think that the color of the strip will help you see the impurities when you take it off but, i didn't see any results, my nose still looks like a strawberry!
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I bought these with a gift card I had at ulta hoping for great things like the commercials, but was kind of disappointed. Not sure if I just don’t have any black heads on my nose or if they just didn’t really work. My nose isn’t really a problem area for me but still thought I’d see some grossness on the strip. I’d like to try again.
Irene C.
Las Vegas, NV
I've had trouble with not being able to get the blackheads off of my nose and this product saved my life. It was definitely effective and completely met my expectations. I have also bough it for one of my siblings and I immediately saw results.
jacob l.
i have really large pores on my nose and try a lot of nose blackhead removing products and these by far have been working the best. If i leave them on a while they suck out almost all the blackheads out of my nose. I am a repeat customer and buy them at CVS usually and I only recommend these to friends when they ask for pore strips.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?