Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Loved this product especially because I have such oily pores on my nose they tend to get clogged so that why I love this product I leave it on for about 20 mins and when I take it off I could see all the dirty I had in my pores and my nose feels amazing after nice and soft. I love this product and I use it on a daily
These pore strips are some what effective. However, I do have to scrub my nose with baking soda to make the strips actually work. On their own they don't do as good of a job as putting baking soda on prior to applying them. I do like how they work then, so yes, I would buy these again. I bought them at my local Walmart for around $6.
My husband and I like to use this product about once a week. He and I both like the satisfaction of actually seeing white heads being pulled off almost instantly! It’s pretty satisfying to see the product working as it should. I wouldn’t recommend using more than once a week though to be sure you aren’t irritating your skins layers.
This is a product that's been very talked about. I'm not sure if I utilized this product properly, but it simply did not work for me. I do have medium sized pores with blackheads around the base of my nose and it was a very small difference after using these strips, if any difference at all. Kinda disappointed it didn't work for me
Amazing product! If you're like me and have trouble with stubborn black heads this is the product for you. Very effective in cleaning the pores. Easy to use and leaves a fresh minty feeling after. However wait a few days in between uses as to avoid drying out the skin. Definitely would buy again and have recommended it to my friends.
These Bioré charcoal pore strips are heaven sent! There is nothing more satisfying than pulling out all the nastiness from your nose! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is even remotely interested in trying these out! Get on it ASAP!
I️ had super high hopes for this because of all of the awesome reviews but this just did nothing for me. I️ have awful, stubborn blackheads all over my nose and needed a cure - this was definitely not it. I’m giving it a 2/5 because although it didn’t do anything for my skin it also didn’t dry out my skin or cause any other damage.
I bought these with a gift card I had at ulta hoping for great things like the commercials, but was kind of disappointed. Not sure if I just don’t have any black heads on my nose or if they just didn’t really work. My nose isn’t really a problem area for me but still thought I’d see some grossness on the strip. I’d like to try again.
I have used both the regular nose strips and they were very beneficial to me and charcoal was going around as a ground breaking skin care secret so I used this but it didn’t feel as if it was getting as much of my blackheads out as the regular ones do. The charcoal was messy and sticky and ended up being more effort than it was worth.
These strips really pull everything off your skin, hair included. But they open up your pores and allow dirt to get in and make them larger. If used consistently you'll find them actually making divots in your skin near your notice that don't go away. So if you do use them only use them once a month then wash your face right after.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos