BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Persephanie G.
Mandan North Dakota
Loved this product  especially  because I have such oily pores on my nose they tend to get clogged so that why I love this product I leave it on for about 20 mins and when I take it off I could see all the dirty I had in my pores and my nose feels amazing after nice and soft. I love this product and I use it on a daily
Ariana Q.
These pore strips are some what effective. However, I do have to scrub my nose with baking soda to make the strips actually work. On their own they don't do as good of a job as putting baking soda on prior to applying them. I do like how they work then, so yes, I would buy these again. I bought them at my local Walmart for around $6.
Jerniya B.
Jacksonville , FL
My husband and I like to use this product about once a week. He and I both like the satisfaction of actually seeing white heads being pulled off almost instantly! It’s pretty satisfying to see the product working as it should. I wouldn’t recommend using more than once a week though to be sure you aren’t irritating your skins layers.
Jazz B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a product that's been very talked about. I'm not sure if I utilized this product properly, but it simply did not work for me. I do have medium sized pores with blackheads around the base of my nose and it was a very small difference after using these strips, if any difference at all. Kinda disappointed it didn't work for me
Jennifer L.
N Little Rock, AR
Amazing product! If you're like me and have trouble with stubborn black heads this is the product for you. Very effective in cleaning the pores. Easy to use and leaves a fresh minty feeling after. However wait a few days in between uses as to avoid drying out the skin. Definitely would buy again and have recommended it to my friends.
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
These Bioré charcoal pore strips are heaven sent! There is nothing more satisfying than pulling out all the nastiness from your nose! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is even remotely interested in trying these out! Get on it ASAP!
Mallory K.
Sullivan, OH
I️ had super high hopes for this because of all of the awesome reviews but this just did nothing for me. I️ have awful, stubborn blackheads all over my nose and needed a cure - this was definitely not it. I’m giving it a 2/5 because although it didn’t do anything for my skin it also didn’t dry out my skin or cause any other damage.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I bought these with a gift card I had at ulta hoping for great things like the commercials, but was kind of disappointed. Not sure if I just don’t have any black heads on my nose or if they just didn’t really work. My nose isn’t really a problem area for me but still thought I’d see some grossness on the strip. I’d like to try again.
Bryana W.
Tucson, AZ
I have used both the regular nose strips and they were very beneficial to me and charcoal was going around as a ground breaking skin care secret so I used this but it didn’t feel as if it was getting as much of my blackheads out as the regular ones do. The charcoal was messy and sticky and ended up being more effort than it was worth.
Katie G.
New Britain
These strips really pull everything off your skin, hair included. But they open up your pores and allow dirt to get in and make them larger. If used consistently you'll find them actually making divots in your skin near your notice that don't go away. So if you do use them only use them once a month then wash your face right after.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?