BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lindsey L.
E Greenwich, RI
I tend to use these strips when I find myself stressed at school. I find that they take all my stress breakouts and clogged pours and I can seriously feel them being removed. That being said, I find them painful to remove. Perhaps I am placing them too close to my under eyelids for comfort, but I cannot rip them off like a bandaid, but rather slowly and painfully.
Kaitlyn B.
I loved the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips because they were effective! Pore strips that I have tried in the past have done little to nothing for me but these actually worked and you could tell because you could actually see the black heads on the strip once you took it off (sorry for being graphic lol). I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kayla F.
Wallingford
I live by these things. They are possibly the best thing I have come across as far as pore strips go. I've used a lot of at home remedies but nothing does the trick like these and they are very easy to use.
Thanh J.
Farmers Branch, TX
These Biore strips work amazing. All you have to do is wet your nose, and stick the strip on and let it dry. Once it's dry, you slowly peel it off. This product works well compared to other brands that I've tried, that haven't been nearly as effective. It does hurt a little bit when you pull, but that's to be expected. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Rachael T.
Stevens Point, WI
This product is very hit and miss for me. Im not sure if sometimes I dont water down my nose enough, but sometimes I do not feel that it pulls out the gunk in my nose. Sometimes the black rubs off and sticks on my nose, and it's a little pit of a pain to get rid of it. I would still definitely recommend this product, because when I do it right, it works perfectly!
Lace D.
Muncie
The Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip are just about the most amazing thing I have found and tried since sliced bread!!  This stuff is no joke!!  Whatever you do, whether you just have the strips or the pores, keep the stuff away from any hair cause this WILL rip it out. Lol. But it works wonders leaving your face looking and feeling amazing!!!
Kristin B.
Lake Mary, FL
Holy cow! Talk about yuck! The stuff that same out of my face was blech! It shows that these strips work though! They are a little pricey, but if you catch them on sale (usually at Target) you can get a good deal. I will definitely buy again. They are not harsh on my face, opposite actually they leave me skin feeling very smooth. No red splotches afterward either.
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
While this product is a good price, they’re not the best pore strips on the market. They dry quickly on the nose, but aren’t overly drying but really pull much from your pores. If you’re looking for a cheap pore strip, these are for you, however, you might not get the deepest cleanse.
Azaria P.
West Hartford, CT
I'm a huge fan of Biore products and I incorporate a lot of it into the products I use to clear up my face right now. I currently have the charcoal face wash and would combine it with these strips maybe once every two weeks, I'd definitely recommend their products to others who are looking for a product that's affordable and works well with oily skin like mine.
Tiffini H.
I found these to be no different than the regular version of the pore strip. I don’t feel that the charcoal makes any difference, but I do feel like I get better results with the regular pore strip than this one. I still rated this 3 stars because they do work, I just feel like they aren’t as strong as the regular strips even though they feel marketed that way.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?