Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I tend to use these strips when I find myself stressed at school. I find that they take all my stress breakouts and clogged pours and I can seriously feel them being removed. That being said, I find them painful to remove. Perhaps I am placing them too close to my under eyelids for comfort, but I cannot rip them off like a bandaid, but rather slowly and painfully.
I loved the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips because they were effective! Pore strips that I have tried in the past have done little to nothing for me but these actually worked and you could tell because you could actually see the black heads on the strip once you took it off (sorry for being graphic lol). I would definitely purchase this product again.
I live by these things. They are possibly the best thing I have come across as far as pore strips go. I've used a lot of at home remedies but nothing does the trick like these and they are very easy to use.
These Biore strips work amazing. All you have to do is wet your nose, and stick the strip on and let it dry. Once it's dry, you slowly peel it off. This product works well compared to other brands that I've tried, that haven't been nearly as effective. It does hurt a little bit when you pull, but that's to be expected. I would absolutely buy this product again.
This product is very hit and miss for me. Im not sure if sometimes I dont water down my nose enough, but sometimes I do not feel that it pulls out the gunk in my nose. Sometimes the black rubs off and sticks on my nose, and it's a little pit of a pain to get rid of it. I would still definitely recommend this product, because when I do it right, it works perfectly!
The Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip are just about the most amazing thing I have found and tried since sliced bread!! This stuff is no joke!! Whatever you do, whether you just have the strips or the pores, keep the stuff away from any hair cause this WILL rip it out. Lol. But it works wonders leaving your face looking and feeling amazing!!!
Holy cow! Talk about yuck! The stuff that same out of my face was blech! It shows that these strips work though! They are a little pricey, but if you catch them on sale (usually at Target) you can get a good deal. I will definitely buy again. They are not harsh on my face, opposite actually they leave me skin feeling very smooth. No red splotches afterward either.
While this product is a good price, they’re not the best pore strips on the market. They dry quickly on the nose, but aren’t overly drying but really pull much from your pores. If you’re looking for a cheap pore strip, these are for you, however, you might not get the deepest cleanse.
I'm a huge fan of Biore products and I incorporate a lot of it into the products I use to clear up my face right now. I currently have the charcoal face wash and would combine it with these strips maybe once every two weeks, I'd definitely recommend their products to others who are looking for a product that's affordable and works well with oily skin like mine.
I found these to be no different than the regular version of the pore strip. I don’t feel that the charcoal makes any difference, but I do feel like I get better results with the regular pore strip than this one. I still rated this 3 stars because they do work, I just feel like they aren’t as strong as the regular strips even though they feel marketed that way.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos