BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nicki P.
Always have love the nose strips. Quick to remove the dirt in your pores. However I wish I was a little more aggressive as it could definitely pull more dirt out but this is very effective. Super convenient to find. Price is very reasonable.
Elaina P.
It was not bad. It was also nothing too special. It was effective for the purpose. It was my first time trying it. I would use it again. It was a stocking stuffer. I would buy it again. It did the job well enough that I was satisfied enough.
Joy N.
The strips were easy to apply, and fit fairly well on the bridge of my nose. It wasn’t uncomfortable as it started drying and I even forgot I had it on at one point. Removal was not significantly painful and I could see some sebum that was removed. My skin afterwards felt very clean. I applied a very thin layer of sweet almond oil because my skin tends to be on the dry side especially in the winter

overall very effective and not a bad price. I’ll be using this more regularly
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
It honestly felt like these ripped my nose raw. I have awful blackheads on my nose so I purchased this item at Target. But I have extremely sensitive skin and this product definitely irritated it. If they offered a sensitive skin version of this I would love to try it because it was effective at removing my blackheads, it was just way to harsh.
💋HAILEY💄 M.
North Richland Hills, TX
These worked pretty okay. I wish they would have gotten more black heads but they were good for the price. It was gentle on my skin. It didnt make me red or anything. It was the first time I bought it and I'd probably buy them again.
Marissa O.
sanford
Pretty good, not the best, not the worst. The only thing for me that was not so great and this may be because I have a small nose I’m not too sure but even after following the directions to a T the strip still doesn’t stick on my nose properly and ends up falling off. If it would stay on long enough I would be able to have a better review and opinion on it but since it doesn’t stick for me I don’t think they are the best. Again that may be something I’m doing wrong or my nose size
✨MaryJane E.
I love to use these when I have really bad black heads on my nose. I work in the kitchen and I wear glasses so I break out a lot around that area and these strips help reduce the appearance of my black heads. I'd highly recommend to anyone
ANGIE✨ G.
What more can you ask for?! It’s not the most prettiest packaging, but definitely gets the job done! I used these frequently before I could get my hands on other products, because this is just so affordable and effective! Highly recommend!
Gabby A.
Madison, WI
Fun product. It’s fun to be able to put a strip your nose and peel off your blackheads. This product works pretty well but does not get all of your blackheads. The strip also leaves a black residue on your skin but can easily be washed off
Lauren F.
This product did a fantastic job at cleaning out my pores and removing blackheads although it left a black residue on my face (it was easy to wash off though) I would definitely recommend it for anyone with blackhead/ Whitehead prone skin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?