Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I used these strips once a week for about 6 weeks and I could definitely see improvement. I did it right before bedtime normally on Wednesday nights (I'm not sure, I'm crazy) and I always managed to pull some gunk out. I like that they're easy to find, I've seen them at Target and Walmart. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Used these for the first time recently and I was actually very surprised! My nose has always been a problem zone with clogged pores and blackheads but with just one use it helped clear my pores and smooth my skin. My only wish is that it was a little less stiff when drying/had a greater reach down the tip of my nose. Can’t wait to use again!
These strips aren't my favorite. I don't feel that they work very well on my skin. I was very disappointed when I purchased these because I do have rather larger pores on my nose that do contain some blackheads. I tried these multiple times to try and get some kind of results. It must just be me because they work wonders on my co-workers.
I have so many blackheads and this really helped me so much! I got mine for about eight dollars, so I'd say it's not bad for the price. My only issue is that it can dry out my skin, but that is probably a result of me having to use it so often! I might still try out other pore strips, but it's definitely something I would buy again.
This product is good to use if you're planning on going out soon after you use it ,the product can only remove what's on the surface if your looking for a longer lasting I would recommend not using this everyday because it began to damage my skin. I wouldn't perchace this item again though for the price it was a quick fix. Keep being you! ;)
Amazing. Amazing. AMAZING!! I will NEVER use any other type of pore strips.. I use them once or twice a week and the difference you can see immediately after is incredible! The only bad thing is the price and wish that more came in a package.
My boyfriend & I use these and they work okay, they definitely aren't awful. They're gentle and do get some out but I feel as if the cheaper ones work better than these. You're kind of paying for the brand name. I got these at Wal-Mart and I guess I would recommend them but the cheaper off brand ones seem to do more for my boyfriend and I.
These stuff are amazing! If you apply correctly without any air bubbles the you'll have AMAZING results. I always get a fascinated to see my black heads come off. I love how easy it is to find at any drug store or Ulta. When pulling off it can definitely hurt but I see it as my blackheads coming out hahah so worth the pain if applied right
Used this product one night with my boyfriend and we loved it! It REALLY removed our blackheads and we could see it when we peeled off the strip. It's a good value for such an effective product. Easy to use, although it can be painful to remove; my boyfriend started tearing up while peeling his strip off!! It was hilarious. Would repurchase.
These are my ALL TIME favorite nose strips. I have huge bkackheads and pores and these reakky get in there and grt it ALL out. I will never buy another brand or mask but these! They do hurt a little bit but they dont dry down the skin and i have combination skin which can be hard find products for. I love these and definiteky recommend them.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos