BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Julianne D.
Ridgewood, NJ
I LOVE THESE. The pores on my nose get huge and these strips fix it so quickly. They pull out all the dirt and oil and leave my nose so nice and matte. 100% worth the purchase. I've been using these for years and they always work great with my sensitive skin. After I use them i rub ice on my nose to close the pores and find that it lasts even longer.
cassy y.
Los Angeles, CA
My blackheads are shook. I have tried many peel masks to pull out my stubborn blackheads, but these nose strips seem to be the only thing strong enough to take some of them out. I would like to see more of my blackheads on the strip afterwards but I understand that I do have difficult skin and it's not a miracle worker. Overall, it gets the job done.
Sarah G.
This products packaging was nice. I personally had no luck with it helping with my blackhead problem. It did help with pulling dead skin off that my face wash did not get. The instructions were very clear and easy to understand. The product was easy to use correctly. I personally will not purchase again because it did not help me with my blackhead problem.
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
These worked a ton better than any other pore strip I've tried. They pulled out the little blackhead I had and they made my nose feel super soft. I also used them on my boyfriend who has a ton of blackheads and they are so satisfying to pull off. Would buy again. My only complaint is that they are spendy (to me anyways) and don't show permanent results
Madison F.
Westfield, MA
I am lucky in a way that I wasn't cursed with bad acne. However I do get a lot of blackheads, especially on my nose. This application of this product was a little tricky and didn't quite fit my face. It was also a little uncomfortable to wear once it got dry. However, after applying, I did notice a lot of dirt and blackheads came off with the peel. I
Georgia H.
Winter Park, FL
These pore strips are a cheap and effective way to get rid of some pores, not all, but some. I find, when I use these pore strips, it gets rid of just a small amount of pores. It also dries the skin out where you applied the strip. I would buy again for a cheap quick pore strip, but if they were sold for more money, I would definitely try to find something else. Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Danielle D.
This product was totally new to me. I had never used something with charcoal added to it.
I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It was easy to use, fast, and the end result was amazing.
The pores on my nose looked so much better, clean, and with no more blackheads.
I do recommend this to anyone with ongoing facial pore problems.
Aubrey H.
Removal of the strip feels like ripping off a band aid. Very effective product, would definitely recommend. Removes dirt and dead skin burred deep in epidermis. I would definitely buy this product again.
vanessa m.
My favorite part about this product is the satisfaction at being able to see results on the actual strip, I love being able to see that the product works. I only wish that I wasn't so sensitive as it does cause me to get teary-eyed. When preparing the area I typically use a towel soaked with hot water and soak where i'm going to use the strip and then apply it as the directions say. I reccomend this product to anyone who struggles with blackheads as it does provide good results.
Whitney C.
Clarksville , TN
Not nearly as good as the original. I thought the charcoal would be even better, but sadly after using the entire box over the course of a month, I'm disappointed. I got 1/4 of the dirt and oil as I do on Biore's regular strips. Highly disappointed!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?