BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Carley B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love these babies I don't use them too often just because I use other face mask and I don't want to do to much to my skin but whenever I use these it really does clear my pores, I had my boyfriend use them and he was so surprised by how soft his nose felt and how clean it looked, when he already has nice skin it got even nicer!
Megan S.
Cincinnati
Upon first application of these nose strips I began to realize the charcoal bleeds. Once it was ready to be pulled off, I was left with these really nasty lines of charcoal all around my nose. It was very difficult to get off of your skin and the strip itself didn't take many blackheads out. I don't recommend this specific strip.
Danielle B.
pullman
I love these strips and have used them for years. Lately I have noticed they don't stick on as well as they used to. I don't know if something changed but that's what I noticed. They are very effective and you can get there basically anywhere. I love seeing the results from them and what comes on them after taking it off the skin.
Taylor C.
My go to pore strips!  I've tried other brands, but they don't get out as much blackheads as these do!  Just wish more came in the box, because I use these up like crazy!  I buy this at Walmart most of the time!  I use them once or twice a week, depending on the time of the month! (if you know what I mean, lol)
claire m.
Hopedale, IL
I recently purchased these strips in hopes of clearing blackheads on my nose. I applied the strip to my nose like the directions told me to, and took it off when it was dry. It hurt really bad when I took it off, and although it did clear a few pores (you could see it on the strip), my blackheads were still there and very visible.
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
I love love LOVE these! I try to get them every chance I get. I use them all the time! I love how it pulls all the stubborn blackheads out& I do think that you could get more product for the price but I still love the product. I think they could also make them for different areas of the face other than just the nose or chin.
Mahala L.
Mize, KY
I've only used pore strips a couple of times. This one in particular is the one I mostly go for at the drugstore. Very affordable and gets the job done. Only problem I have with it is when I try to apply I end up getting a lot of the black all over my hands, but it could just be me doing something wrong. All in all it's a good product I highly recommend! Pulls out a lot of black heads!!
Amanda B.
"Ewwww! Look at all that!" Thats what I say everytime, and I do mean every time I use these! I have really bad black heads and this just rips out the dirt! Let me tell you there lots of dirt in my pores! And let me tell you my pores feel great! After every use I fall more in love! A little on the expensive side but so worth it!
Shianne c.
This product doesn't work well for me. The sticking agent that is supposed to pull the blackheads from the skin stays on the most clogged area and does not come off with the strip. I end up washing it in the end. It gets maybe half my nose. Will not buy again for myself. However it does work well for my bf who has more oily skin.
P J.
I would like to first start of by saying the Charcoal brand is amazing! Now on to the bad part, this product? Not so much. I followed the directions to a T but the aftermath was disappointing. I still had many open pores on my nose and the mask left a sticky black film on the creases of my nose. It was a complete waste of money.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?