Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are my favorite biore strips out of their line. They work very well, it is a little weird that you can feel it harden, but I feel like that’s how you know it’s working! My only downside for these is the black residue left behind and every once in awhile the strip doesn’t pull everything off. The pricing is great and the quality is awesome for the price!!
I used these one a week and what I like about these is that because I have a oily skin I have a low of black heads on my nose and this just seems to do the job of making them feel less congestive and I would buy them again because they're cheap and affordable and you can buy them at almost any drug store, normally I get the value packs at target near me
these are the bomb.com omg i love these. if you Do not know.. charcoal attracts oil, collects it, you can say. so having these charcoal nose strips rather than the regular white ones, totally worth it. i actually used one yesterday AFTER i washed my face.. i got so much gunk out!. love it!
I use these all of the time on myself. They really pull out all of the gunk in my pores and make my nose feel really smooth and clean. However, I don’t get very many blackheads so i tend to use them on my boyfriend the most because he has really bad blackheads and these work so amazing for him. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
My boyfriend and I both get black head on our noses so we thought we’d give these a try and we loved the results. It is so easy to use and effectively removes black heads. It is a little painful to peak off if you have sensitive skin but nothing that is unbearable.
I got a sample in Cosmo magazine and hadn't tried Biore in years. I like it better than their strips I tried as a kid because I remember those feeling slimy. It fit comfortably and didn't have excessive packaging. It left a bit of residue when I peeled it off, so I did need to follow with a damp cloth. I might consider these in the future if I'm in the market for it.
I would recommend ALWAYS using this after a hot shower so your pores can open up, I found that using this that way or even putting a hot wash cloth over my nose or steaming up the bathroom to open the pores makes this go from 0 to 100 and it makes such a difference and is amazing at cleaning up and unclogging pores and gets almost all the blackheads out.
These things are just fun to use! Well personally because I'm weird and I like seeing the gunk pulled out of my nose. It gets most of the blackheads out and it just really gets in deep. I have some stubborn ones that don't want to leave my nose. The packaging is pretty good. I like that they're individually wrapped. I love these, I will forever buy these
These pore strips are to die for I love the feeling of peeling it off lol I know I am wierd but it is odly satisfying. I think these are great but if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend it to you or if you have low pain tolerance but for me it worked so good and it got rid of my blackheads
I would like to take a minute to review this product with you guys. It's a good value product and it's not pricey at all and it is effective for small stuff but it disappoints with blackheads. I'm a repeat user and everytime it's never pulled my blackheads and yes I would recommend for a weekly clean just not if your looking to get rid of your blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos