BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mary T.
Wilsonville
These are my favorite biore strips out of their line. They work very well, it is a little weird that you can feel it harden, but I feel like that’s how you know it’s working! My only downside for these is the black residue left behind and every once in awhile the strip doesn’t pull everything off. The pricing is great and the quality is awesome for the price!!
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I used these one a week and what I like about these is that because I have a oily skin I have a low of black heads on my nose and this just seems to do the job of making them feel less congestive and I would buy them again because they're cheap and affordable and you can buy them at almost any drug store, normally I get the value packs at target near me
Makay S.
Corona, CA
these are the bomb.com omg i love these. if you Do not know.. charcoal attracts oil, collects it, you can say. so having these charcoal nose strips rather than the regular white ones, totally worth it. i actually used one yesterday AFTER i washed my face.. i got so much gunk out!. love it!

Kimberly W.
I use these all of the time on myself. They really pull out all of the gunk in my pores and make my nose feel really smooth and clean. However, I don’t get very many blackheads so i tend to use them on my boyfriend the most because he has really bad blackheads and these work so amazing for him. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Paige O.
Belton, MO
My boyfriend and I both get black head on our noses so we thought we’d give these a try and we loved the results. It is so easy to use and effectively removes black heads. It is a little painful to peak off if you have sensitive skin but nothing that is unbearable.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I got a sample in Cosmo magazine and hadn't tried Biore in years. I like it better than their strips I tried as a kid because I remember those feeling slimy. It fit comfortably and didn't have excessive packaging. It left a bit of residue when I peeled it off, so I did need to follow with a damp cloth. I might consider these in the future if I'm in the market for it.
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
I would recommend ALWAYS using this after a hot shower so your pores can open up, I found that using this that way or even putting a hot wash cloth over my nose or steaming up the bathroom to open the pores makes this go from 0 to 100 and it makes such a difference and is amazing at cleaning up and unclogging pores and gets almost all the blackheads out.
Jordan C.
De Soto
These things are just fun to use! Well personally because I'm weird and I like seeing the gunk pulled out of my nose. It gets most of the blackheads out and it just really gets in deep. I have some stubborn ones that don't want to leave my nose. The packaging is pretty good. I like that they're individually wrapped. I love these, I will forever buy these
Sarah H.
These pore strips are to die for I love the feeling of peeling it off lol I know I am wierd but it is odly satisfying. I think these are great but if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend it to you or if you have low pain tolerance but for me it worked so good and it got rid of my blackheads
Britany W.
DeWitt
I would like to take a minute to review this product with you guys. It's a good value product and it's not pricey at all and it is effective for small stuff but it disappoints with blackheads. I'm a repeat user and everytime it's never pulled my blackheads and yes I would recommend for a weekly clean just not if your looking to get rid of your blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?