Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've been using these strips for a few weeks now- using them 2x a week is key! I struggled with acne through my teen years but recently it seems like I have everything under control save for blackheads on my nose and cheeks. I cut the t-zone strip in half to use on my cheeks and I have seen a lot of progress in removing the blackheads and minimizing the size of my pores. Very satisfied!
This was the first time I test the biore charcoal nose strip and let me tell you how satisfied I am. It pulled out every little annoying black and white head I had. Left my skin super smooth. I'm so satisfied and I will definitely keep using it. The strip was so nasty after I took it off after 15 mins.
It's a win/lose situation with these Biore strips. The first time I used one of the strips, the results I got weren't what I was expecting. I have large pores, but this still didn't get ANY gunk out of my nose. However, the second time I used a strip, I scrubbed my nose some and then applied, which helped tremendously. It sucked a ton of black heads out and left my nose feeling smooth.
I wanted to try this product to see how it measured up against other masks and was disappointed. My sister and I both bought it and tried together and we both felt like it didn't do anything special. I still have the other 5 strips because I feel like there's no point in trying to use for this reason when I can use other products for deep pore cleansing. I wouldn't recommend or buy again.
I do like these strips and I think they help clear my blackheads, but everytime I use them I still have blackheads left. It's unfortunate because it does help clear some, but not all. Or it will only put out the oil on the surface, not the oil in my actual blackheads. I reccomend for a quick fix or if you just want a extra smooth nose for a day, but other than that I wouldn't reccomend
I have used this product several times but after the first time I saw results! I hate products that you have to use several times I for several week to see real results, I like instant gratification. This product had me at hello. I love that it doesn't have to be used daily also, once a week keeps my pores clean and incisible. I love it and will keep it in stock in my beauty regimens bag!
I absolutely LOVE this product. It works just as it’s supposed to. I was very pleased with how well it cleared my nose. I use this product about once a week normally. Just to be sure my nose is clear. You can normally purchase at any local drug store. The only issue I have is the black residue it leaves on your face. It’s so hard to get that off. But overall it’s a great product.
Okay so let me just say this.... I don’t have pores on my nose anymore honey! This charcoal stripped them away!! I really use these once a month because they’re THAT good .. if your have black heads on your nose or just wanna deep clean, grab you a box of these and when using them.. leave it on a little longer then recommended until it’s completely dry for a better outcome. You’re welcome
Did not pull out all of my blackheads but really helped my husband with his. Left skin feeling smooth but later in the evening raised up a few pimples on my chin and nose due to the charcoal pulling effect of this product. My husband still really loves this product and uses it regularly so for the right person this product is great, but since it was not optimal for me I gave three stars.
I have the worst blackheads and it's only on my nose. I've been using this product for years, probably all the way back to middle school. It's a huge part of my beauty regime when I am either getting ready for an event or just needing a spa day. For the price, it's fantastic for the job it does. If you use it correctly and are patient to let it dry it most definitely gets the job done.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos