Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really like using these charcoal pore strips. I think they are more effective than the regular strips, and bring out blackheads easier. The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes there is charcoal residue left on your nose after peeling the strip off, but it is easy to wash off. I would recommend this product to someone who has blackheads that would like to remove them without using a tool.
One of the best charcoal strips i’ve found! It’s so hard to find full peel off masks for black heads in drug stores for me so i always get these. My first time around i didn’t read the directions which was very dumb of me but just an fyi ur nose should be wet before applying the strip in order to actually work. Steaming your face or applying a hot towel to your nose before using the strips will allow your black heads and pores to extract easier.
This was an amazing product! Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser This helped my skin look so much better and it's a little painful but it's all worth it , the price was a good value , I still continue to use it. It is very effective and I really like it! I just wish it didn't hurt as much because I have sensitive skin! But other than that, it works amazing !
I use them but not a fan of them. They serve, for me at least, as a little compliment to my cleansing routine, but it is not much what comes off it when I take it off. Superficial and small impurities come out, but blackheads are way harder to clean with these strips. If your skin doesnt require a lot to cleanse, these are good option, but other than that do not relay purely on them
These were the first pore strips I tried and well they pretty much do the job. They do what it says, it clears the oil from your pores and extracts most(not all) of the blackhead gunk from them as well. Although I do recommend opening your pores up with a warm cloth before use for best results. I also think the pricing is reasonable, so you should definitely give this product a try.
Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is my go to nose strip. It's quick, takes 15 minutes, and takes everything out of my skin that I don't want there. It smells very strongly of tea tree and charcoal but I love it. While I do have an itching sensation on removal, I think it's only because it does get so deep into my pores. I love it and I buy them all the time.
These bands of Biore are good, are easy to place and really see the immediate difference, the truth is that it hurts a little to remove them so be careful, have a very good price, and get at Walmart, CVS etc, Recommended to all girls!! I hope i have helped you in this post
I have tried these strips many times but for some reason I feel like they just don’t work for me. I feel like peel masks do a much better job getting rid of dirt on your face than these nose strips. It just wasn’t for me but might be good for you.
I used Biore nose strips years ago and always found them fascinating. I was extremely happy to see they came out with charcoal nose strips and just had to try them! I highly recommend using charcoal products if you have oily-to-combo type skin (roughly 2-3 times/week). These strips harden quickly and are PAINFUL to pull off! They probably only clean 2% of my pores but they're fun so I would buy them again!
I'm so sad! Biore charcoal pore strips is as "good" as the ones I buy from my neighborhood dollar stores. I like the white ones better! Do they still sell those??? I tried a few ways. I tried using it after a warm shower, tried not making my nose too wet and I've also tried leaving it longer until it feels "hard". Still didn't pull as much as the white strips! So disappointed!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos