BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rachel C.
I bought the six count box from Target yesterday for around $6. I have never done a pore strip before, but I will say I really enjoyed it! This product gets four out of five stars because the removal process was pretty painful for such a sensitive area, BUT if you go slow and take breaks if you need it, it won’t damage your skin. I would also follow up using these with a thermal water spray, room-temperature micellar water, or something to just soothe your pores and close them!
Heidi M.
San Diego
This product never lets me down! The price is great and not expensive. It’s very simple and easy to use and best of all it actually works. It might not get every single white/black head that I have but what it does get I’m very happy with
☆Ashlynn L.
New Jersey
I love these! They are the best, I feal so clean after I use it. I like being able to see what comes out of my face, so the fact that it is black is really cool and helps a lot. It’s really cheap you can get I at your local drugstore or Walmart. 10/10  highly recommend
Tara R.
This is one of the most satisfying experiences. Pulling of the strip to reveal all the gunk that used to exist in your face. There’s truly nothing like it. However, I recommend throughly washing after as well so that your now open pours are cleaned out. Also give your pores some time to close before you put lotion on (which you should do, but make sure it’s a light one)

4 stars because the charcoal is a gimmick. This doesn’t work any better then the original ones
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
I just bought this tonight at my local Ulta store. I wanted something for the pores in my nose. I like the new charcoal masks and figured why not try a nose one. Easy to apply and stays on for 10-15 minutes. The only Con I would have is that it hurts a little peeling it off. It sticks really good but feels almost like my skin is ripping off with it. Take your time peeling it off. I saw all the build up from my pores in the paper it was awesome and worth the money right there.
Katrina P.
I used this product for the first time yesterday. I loved how smooth my nose was afterwards but I had to use more than one strip to remove in order to get the result I was looking for. I wish they made a full face version of this product.
Bre'Ann W.
A definite favorite it gets the job done and quick. I always keep a few of these around in my purse or something . It’s got a sting but that means it worked . Don’t leave it on for too long though you won’t wanna take it off . It clears your nose up for a couple of weeks .
Helem V.
Framingham, MA
I liked it make my skin really clean and my skin two days after was so good, typically i have a lot of acne after i use that the acne decreases i loved you guys should tested. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
This product was great for blackheads! i have a big problem with blackheads on my nose and this worked to clear out my pores. i would recommend this to anyone struggling with blackheads like i do. you can find this product most anywhere.
Sara M.
This strip is great for blackheads. I like that it wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. It was my first time using it. Super cheap and easy to find. The only thing is that my nose had to be soaking wet for it to stick. But would buy again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?