BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kendra G.
Hudson
Used these for the first time recently and I was actually very surprised! My nose has always been a problem zone with clogged pores and blackheads but with just one use it helped clear my pores and smooth my skin. My only wish is that it was a little less stiff when drying/had a greater reach down the tip of my nose. Can’t wait to use again!
Michelle P.
Franklin
Love this product! It gets a lot of black heads off your nose and face while not drying your skin out! Love the way it makes my skin feel after I have used the pore strips. They are easy to use and they don’t hurt when you take them off! I definitely buy these all the time!  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Olivia R.
Bend
My boyfriend had a TON of blackheads on his nose, and I had him try these since I had heard that charcoal is great at extracting impurities. It took three of them to clear the minefield, but his nose is now clean and smooth!! He uses one once a week now, and I’ve never had to bug him about it since then. Super cheap, super effective, and kinda satisfying actually seeing the impurities that come out.
w a.
I got this because so many people raved about this product. And I was like okay well I guess I will try it. It was almost $7 at walmart for less than 10 strips. The strips do work tho. Its nice to see all that nasty stuff come off your nose.
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
First of all, let me start by saying that I have really been slacking on taking care of my face in the pore department. I received this in a magazine for free as a demo/promo.
I took a shower this morning and then decided to use the strip and by golly, I LOOOOOOVE this pore strip. My nose feels GREAT. I would highly recommend this to ANYONE.
GREAT job, Biore!
Hannah C.
Harrisburg, NC
I was really excited about this product when I decided to first try it! Overall, the pore strip worked great! I do wish that the strips cleaned out my pores a bit better than they seemed to. While it's a great product, I'm still in the market for an even better pore strip that can cleanse really deep and get my blackheads in one strip.
Michelle G.
Lodi, NJ
Hurt slightly more than the original strips. I feel like it's not better than the original pore strips. Kind of disappointed. How ever will use the rest of the product rather than just these out. It does feel a little smoother so I guess it wasn't a complete loss
Zoë W.
I was suggeated to this product by a friend and im very happy with the results. I now swear by this product as it does exactly what it says it will. The evidence is in the strip. All the other products tell you they will rwmove your blackheads but this one really does.i knew that charcoal was very good for your skin, afttwr removing the strip my skin looked better anf tighter then before.
hannah d.
I'm not a huge fan of these. I got one as a sample in a Seventeen Magazine about a year back, and it didn't seem to do anything but I went and bought some anyways, to try it out, and I just didn't see any difference at all with my pores or blackheads on my nose. I do not think I would recommend to anyone, because it simply didn't work for me, but it's likely it'll work for other people instead.
Lulu K.
Ypsilanti, MI
So I was not actually the one to use it but, I purchased it and did it for my father as his nose is poluted with blackheads. We were shocked by how much actually came out. It was not painful or uncomfortable during or after its removal accorsing to him. It really cleaned out his nose and it looked much smoother after. He was a huge fan!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?