BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alexandria P.
This was the first time I tried pore strips after using several charcoal masks. The first time I used it I was surprised with how it cleaned my pores. I used it again recently and it didn't do so well. I might have to take a shower or use a warm cloth to open my pores like I did the first time. I might try again, but for me it's cheaper to get a peek mask that comes in a tube. Overall, it's nice and does what it's supposed to do.
Daniela A.
Union, NJ
These are my favorite pore strips of all time. I love the clean feeling I get when I take it off cause they’re so effective. I think they are gentle if you do it correctly. I bought them at cvs and I have one to a friend and one of my sisters and they have bought them again and we all continue using them. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
These not only get rid of the blackheads on my nose, they're also pretty entertaining. Weird? Maybe but I'm ok with that lol I use these before using my SuperMud mask by Glamglow. I ordered mine from Amazon and use them maybe once every two weeks. In conjunction with my mask, this keeps my nose free and clear!  GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
IttyBitty23 f.
As a teenager i never encounter myself with blackheads. Now that im a bit older working out more, facing more of daily life routines my skin is not the same as before. I uae these strips to eliminate those nasty black heads. I wear them while gwtting ready, getting my kids ready, or on my way ro school. Remove them before starting my day and they will have taken those nasty black heads....as if they never where there to begin with.
Amanda C.
Dallas, OR
So i did this nose treatment last night and I must say it was amazing! U can see all the yucky stuff that it pulls off and it also leaves ur nose feeling sooo smooth and clean! Overall i really enjoyed it. U should give it a try! Oh!!! And it wasn't painful like i expected it to be so that was even better:)
Christina H.
Melissa
I bought these hoping that they would work like their original pore nose strips. Those are amazing and I use them once a week. This particular one did nothing. I followed the instructions per the box and when it was time to peel it off, nothing came out, the strip was clean and I have large pores with oily skin. Every time I do the original, stuff always comes off, so this product was a fail for me.
Jenna F.
Who hasn't wanted to yank every bit of gunk out of their pores? This does just that. Painless and effective and a great way to jump start your skin care. Make sure you soften/open your pores prior to using for best removal results. Also follow up with a toner to close those pores back up and keep them from filling again! 10/10 would recommend for weekly/biweekly use!
Karla S.
Las Vegas
This is one of them beauty products that you love & hate at the same time! Why you might ask? It helps clean out them pores that's been building up but leaves a sting behind...ouch! I've been using these strips for years & I just love the new charcoal strips because now you can totally see all that junk it pulls out. So this is a must try, but beware beauty is pain!
Priscilla S.
soledad , CA
These pore strips work amazing for whenever you feel alot of clogged nose pores, i struggle with huge pores so these are great and are very inexpensive. I always get these at wal mart for the best deal. I definitely would buy again. i always have these on hand.
Nicole S.
Mc Bain, MI
A lot of my friends really enjoy the biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips, but they didn't work well for me. I have blackheads on my nose and I didn't notice a drastic difference after using the pore strips. That being said, when I took them off they did pull out SOME nasty blackheads from my nose, but not as much as I was expecting. I did only go through one box of the strips, so maybe i just need to use them longer.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?