BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kady R.
San Diego
Definitely recommend the Bioré pore strips for anybody struggling with stubborn black heads around the nose. They dry very well to the skin unlike store brand strips and peel off cleanly. The Bioré Charcoal Strips are also a great product. They also dry very well to the skin but are used for people with more oily skin which it also helps to draw out and eliminate any excess oil.
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
My husband and I both enjoy using this product. It is very helpful at removing blackheads. It most definitely met our expectations. The packaging is pretty good, but we have ripped the boxes on accident a few time. I would recommend this product!
Taylor F.
Manassas
I love these pore strips and have often used them on other parts of my face other than my nose with the same results. It’s super easy to apply, although it can be painful to take them off, beauty hurts. I love anything that you can immediately see results with, and this is one of those products that you can see all the dirt and whiteheads that come off of your skin on the strips.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
These strips do not work at all compared to the regular strips. They do not stick well enough, no matter how damp or clean my nose is. They also bleed the black color everywhere. I will not purchase these again
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
These are great for when you really want to clean out your pores. When you take the strip off you can definitely see all of the buildup that came from your pores. However, this does not really help to eliminate blackheads or close up any pores. It also doesn't always clear out all of your pores. I like using these occasionally but don't depend on them to get rid of blackheads.
Lamya N.
When I first used the product, I thought that it would peel everything off (blackheads &a white heads) but it didn't remove everything. It was still good though in that they removed some stuff but you definitely need to use it more than once a week to remove everything!
Rebecca L.
Used with my boyfriend and we both love them. They're great to see what's underneath that first layer of skin. Over the years, we have both shared our who has the most blackheads and he always wins. This product is super fun to use and would definitely recommend to those who want to show their boyfriend why it's necessary to clean their face with more than just soap and water.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I do like these strips. However, I find when you leave them on for too long they do not work well at all! When left on for the appropriate amount of time, this product cleans pores and removes excess dirt/oil/blackheads. However, when left on too long it becomes too sticky and the glue sticks to your face rather than peeling away. I do like these a lot for my nose when used properly !
Alexya M.
i think the idea of this product is nice. but, the issue i have EVERY time with applying a strip is that i find it very hard to apply onto my nose. not only that, but the pigment transfers all over my face & onto my hands. the price isn't the worst, but it's definitely expensive if you're on a budget! the strips themselves kind of remove white heads & maybe a few blackheads.
Abbey B.
London, KY
I started using this after using the original strips for a few years. This one goes above and beyond! Extremely effective and not irritating for my skin, which is somewhat sensitive. I use it about every two weeks after showering and after exfoliating my face. I would definitely recommend trying the regular strips first because they are cheaper, in case you don't like them.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?