Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Overall it is a great product, but did not work for me. I bought it before a big event hoping to get rid of black heads. It was good at getting the ones on easy to reach places but the ones in the crook of my nose were harder to get out. However my friend who used them the same time I did had no issues and loved them! I enjoyed it other than that fact!
Loved these. Every time i use them, my nose always feels super smooth & I can tell a difference. I found it effective. I recommend. The packaging is not the most intriguing, but that’s not important.
Removal of the strip feels like ripping off a band aid. Very effective product, would definitely recommend. Removes dirt and dead skin burred deep in epidermis. I would definitely buy this product again.
This product worked good. It didn't get all of the blackheads but it did get a lot of them. It did hurt a little to take I off it pulled my little hairs on the nose area and it made me tear up a little bit but my pain tolerance is high. I gave a friend one and they cried taking it off they didn't get as much blackheads out. So it's different experiences for different people.
Works pretty well. Usually if I want to get the deep down dirty stuff, I do 2 back to back after a good hot shower and it gets out the nastiest of stuff that's been clogging up my pores. The charcoal helps naturally dry out some of my oil. The product would be better if it grabbed the deep down stuff on the first strip, but maybe that's just my skin.
The pore strips are good at removing blackheads from the nose; however, it is not a good fit if you have sensitive skin. I purchased them from target. My nose seemed irritated after using the product, but my skin was left cleaner and clearer. My only issue is the removal process. The strips are hard to remove from the nose and leave a lot of redness.
I initially bought these to help my daughters acne on her nose that seems to only happen during Basketball season. Well now my son uses these to so I’m buying them a lot more often. There great at helping with acne and blackheads.
These removed all of the nasty gunk in my nose. The instructions were easy and they were very simple to use. It did hurt a little bit while peeling off but beauty is pain. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin and was very effective. I would reccomend.
We do these strips biweekly to clean out our pores along with our other skin routine! My husband and I have an especially hard time with black heads and this baby does the job! We have been using this products for months, I do recommend doing it every week to every other week. The product can be painful to take off and is better done in one swoop!
I love this product! I’ve been using it for quite a while now and it works so well! The packaging is great and easy to find in stores. You can find this product at Walmart. I always make sure I have multiple boxes at home so I don’t run out! Makes my nose clear and smooth. I use this product about once every two to three weeks. Definitely recommend!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos