BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Overall it is a great product, but did not work for me. I bought it before a big event hoping to get rid of black heads. It was good at getting the ones on easy to reach places but the ones in the crook of my nose were harder to get out. However my friend who used them the same time I did had no issues and loved them! I enjoyed it other than that fact!
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
Loved these. Every time i use them, my nose always feels super smooth & I can tell a difference. I found it effective. I recommend. The packaging is not the most intriguing, but that’s not important.
Aubrey H.
Removal of the strip feels like ripping off a band aid. Very effective product, would definitely recommend. Removes dirt and dead skin burred deep in epidermis. I would definitely buy this product again.
Layla C.
This product worked good. It didn't get all of the blackheads but it did get a lot of them. It did hurt a little to take I off it pulled my little hairs on the nose area and it made me tear up a little bit but my pain tolerance is high. I gave a friend one and they cried taking it off they didn't get as much blackheads out. So it's different experiences for different people.
Rachel B.
West Lafayette
Works pretty well. Usually if I want to get the deep down dirty stuff, I do 2 back to back after a good hot shower and it gets out the nastiest of stuff that's been clogging up my pores. The charcoal helps naturally dry out some of my oil. The product would be better if it grabbed the deep down stuff on the first strip, but maybe that's just my skin.
Kaleigh H.
Medford, NJ
The pore strips are good at removing blackheads from the nose; however, it is not a good fit if you have sensitive skin. I purchased them from target. My nose seemed irritated after using the product, but my skin was left cleaner and clearer. My only issue is the removal process. The strips are hard to remove from the nose and leave a lot of redness.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I initially bought these to help my daughters acne on her nose that seems to only happen during Basketball season. Well now my son uses these to so I’m buying them a lot more often. There great at helping with acne and blackheads.
Elizabeth K.
These removed all of the nasty gunk in my nose. The instructions were easy and they were very simple to use. It did hurt a little bit while peeling off but beauty is pain. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin and was very effective. I would reccomend.
Victoria C.
Salem, OR
We do these strips biweekly to clean out our pores along with our other skin routine! My husband and I have an especially hard time with black heads and this baby does the job! We have been using this products for months, I do recommend doing it every week to every other week. The product can be painful to take off and is better done in one swoop!
Hailey W.
I love this product! I’ve been using it for quite a while now and it works so well! The packaging is great and easy to find in stores. You can find this product at Walmart. I always make sure I have multiple boxes at home so I don’t run out! Makes my nose clear and smooth. I use this product about once every two to three weeks. Definitely recommend!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?