BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mary T.
Wilsonville
These are my favorite biore strips out of their line. They work very well, it is a little weird that you can feel it harden, but I feel like that’s how you know it’s working! My only downside for these is the black residue left behind and every once in awhile the strip doesn’t pull everything off. The pricing is great and the quality is awesome for the price!!
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I just purchased this product to try to get all the blackheads off of my nose. I saw some come off on the strip but definitely not like they show on pictures. I still had a lot left on my nose which was pretty disappointing. I am still going to use the rest of the box but I probably won't repurchase them because they didn't give me the results I was looking for.
Baylee W.
Love this product!! Makes my face feel clean and smooth. Made my face feel non-oily. Helps clean pores and get rid of black heads. This product is exactly what I thought I was buying and met my budget! I will continue buying this. I recommend this 100%.
Paige O.
Belton, MO
My boyfriend and I both get black head on our noses so we thought we’d give these a try and we loved the results. It is so easy to use and effectively removes black heads. It is a little painful to peak off if you have sensitive skin but nothing that is unbearable.
Amy C.
I thought this product was going to work wonders and take out all my black heads on my nose and it did not! I was so upset because I really wanted it to work. On the other hand it did leave my nose feeling really soft and silky. I read an article online that blackheads are very hard to remove and the strips won't help at all since it only removes the surface of the skin.
Sydney H.
i get the rave about this product now. this works wonders on my nose. i bought this at Walmart but there many other places that sell this. i feel like it was effective it took out many of my pores not all but a lot. i would defiantly recommend this just don't think that it will remove every single pore out of your nose it wont but it will get quit a lot.
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
I would recommend ALWAYS using this after a hot shower so your pores can open up, I found that using this that way or even putting a hot wash cloth over my nose or steaming up the bathroom to open the pores makes this go from 0 to 100 and it makes such a difference and is amazing at cleaning up and unclogging pores and gets almost all the blackheads out.
Alexis V.
Peoria
Okay let me just explain how this product works for me ... I get a wash cloth and run it under hot water then I scrub my nose with baking soda , I rise then used the wash cloth to open the pores on my nose and my nose is usually damp after this so I place it on there , after the time is up I see all the black heads these strips took out ! It’s amazing !
Sarah H.
These pore strips are to die for I love the feeling of peeling it off lol I know I am wierd but it is odly satisfying. I think these are great but if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend it to you or if you have low pain tolerance but for me it worked so good and it got rid of my blackheads
Trina M.
Parkville, MO
These Biore Charcoal Pore strips are a go to for me when I notice my blackheads getting a little out of control.  Not only are they currently on sale at Walmart, they actually work!  I can see the blackhead being pulled from my nose (quite gross).  The are a little tough to break loose right before you peel them, however, I still love them!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?