BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sarah H.
These pore strips are to die for I love the feeling of peeling it off lol I know I am wierd but it is odly satisfying. I think these are great but if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend it to you or if you have low pain tolerance but for me it worked so good and it got rid of my blackheads
Makay S.
Corona, CA
these are the bomb.com omg i love these. if you Do not know.. charcoal attracts oil, collects it, you can say. so having these charcoal nose strips rather than the regular white ones, totally worth it. i actually used one yesterday AFTER i washed my face.. i got so much gunk out!. love it!

haleywillis3 W.
Allendale, MI
Unfortunately, These strips didn't really do much for me. I have tried them a few times and every time I am not impressed. I would not recommend these strips to anyone who is actually trying to get rid of blackheads. All it feels like is a sticky piece of paper sitting on your nose, and when you take it off, your nose may be a little softer and shinier.
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
I would recommend ALWAYS using this after a hot shower so your pores can open up, I found that using this that way or even putting a hot wash cloth over my nose or steaming up the bathroom to open the pores makes this go from 0 to 100 and it makes such a difference and is amazing at cleaning up and unclogging pores and gets almost all the blackheads out.
Amy C.
I thought this product was going to work wonders and take out all my black heads on my nose and it did not! I was so upset because I really wanted it to work. On the other hand it did leave my nose feeling really soft and silky. I read an article online that blackheads are very hard to remove and the strips won't help at all since it only removes the surface of the skin.
Baylee W.
Love this product!! Makes my face feel clean and smooth. Made my face feel non-oily. Helps clean pores and get rid of black heads. This product is exactly what I thought I was buying and met my budget! I will continue buying this. I recommend this 100%.
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
Loved these. Every time i use them, my nose always feels super smooth & I can tell a difference. I found it effective. I recommend. The packaging is not the most intriguing, but that’s not important.
Kaleigh H.
Medford, NJ
The pore strips are good at removing blackheads from the nose; however, it is not a good fit if you have sensitive skin. I purchased them from target. My nose seemed irritated after using the product, but my skin was left cleaner and clearer. My only issue is the removal process. The strips are hard to remove from the nose and leave a lot of redness.
Whitney C.
Clarksville , TN
Not nearly as good as the original. I thought the charcoal would be even better, but sadly after using the entire box over the course of a month, I'm disappointed. I got 1/4 of the dirt and oil as I do on Biore's regular strips. Highly disappointed!
Sarah G.
This products packaging was nice. I personally had no luck with it helping with my blackhead problem. It did help with pulling dead skin off that my face wash did not get. The instructions were very clear and easy to understand. The product was easy to use correctly. I personally will not purchase again because it did not help me with my blackhead problem.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?