Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I LOVE these! I’m on my fifth box because my fiancé even likes using them! I honestly never realized i had blackheads until using these strips. They pull out so much gunk you never realized you had. I would definitely recommend this product!
Fun product. It’s fun to be able to put a strip your nose and peel off your blackheads. This product works pretty well but does not get all of your blackheads. The strip also leaves a black residue on your skin but can easily be washed off
This product did a fantastic job at cleaning out my pores and removing blackheads although it left a black residue on my face (it was easy to wash off though) I would definitely recommend it for anyone with blackhead/ Whitehead prone skin.
Pretty good, not the best, not the worst. The only thing for me that was not so great and this may be because I have a small nose I’m not too sure but even after following the directions to a T the strip still doesn’t stick on my nose properly and ends up falling off. If it would stay on long enough I would be able to have a better review and opinion on it but since it doesn’t stick for me I don’t think they are the best. Again that may be something I’m doing wrong or my nose size
These worked pretty okay. I wish they would have gotten more black heads but they were good for the price. It was gentle on my skin. It didnt make me red or anything. It was the first time I bought it and I'd probably buy them again.
What more can you ask for?! It’s not the most prettiest packaging, but definitely gets the job done! I used these frequently before I could get my hands on other products, because this is just so affordable and effective! Highly recommend!
It honestly felt like these ripped my nose raw. I have awful blackheads on my nose so I purchased this item at Target. But I have extremely sensitive skin and this product definitely irritated it. If they offered a sensitive skin version of this I would love to try it because it was effective at removing my blackheads, it was just way to harsh.
I love to use these when I have really bad black heads on my nose. I work in the kitchen and I wear glasses so I break out a lot around that area and these strips help reduce the appearance of my black heads. I'd highly recommend to anyone
I love these! They are the best, I feal so clean after I use it. I like being able to see what comes out of my face, so the fact that it is black is really cool and helps a lot. It’s really cheap you can get I at your local drugstore or Walmart. 10/10 highly recommend
A definite favorite it gets the job done and quick. I always keep a few of these around in my purse or something . It’s got a sting but that means it worked . Don’t leave it on for too long though you won’t wanna take it off . It clears your nose up for a couple of weeks .
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos