BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ana R.
virginia beach
One of the best charcoal strips i’ve found! It’s so hard to find full peel off masks for black heads in drug stores for me so i always get these. My first time around i didn’t read the directions which was very dumb of me but just an fyi ur nose should be wet before applying the strip in order to actually work. Steaming your face or applying a hot towel to your nose before using the strips will allow your black heads and pores to extract easier.
Michelle H.
This was an amazing product!  Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser  This helped my skin look so much better and it's a little painful but it's all worth it , the price was a good value , I still continue to use it. It is very effective and I really like it! I just wish it didn't hurt as much because I have sensitive skin! But other than that, it works amazing !
María D.
Hillsboro, OR
I use them but not a fan of them. They serve, for me at least, as a little compliment to my cleansing routine, but it is not much what comes off it when I take it off. Superficial and small impurities come out, but blackheads are way harder to clean with these strips. If your skin doesnt require a lot to cleanse, these are good option, but other than that do not relay purely on them
Brook C.
Bristol, WI
The nose strips are a good choice if your main problem area for black heads is your nose. The packaging is compact and easy for travel purposes. I would recommend a mask if you have more blackheads on other areas of the face. They could improve the performance of the product by telling users to use HOT water not just warm. I received better outcome when my plots with all open more.
Crish_MUA L.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm so sad! Biore charcoal pore strips is as "good" as the ones I buy from my neighborhood dollar stores. I like the white ones better! Do they still sell those??? I tried a few ways. I tried using it after a warm shower, tried not making my nose too wet and I've also tried leaving it longer until it feels "hard". Still didn't pull as much as the white strips! So disappointed!
Rebecca K.
Atlanta
I find this product not bad but by no means mind blowing. I have oily pores and blackheads basically reproduce at a rapid speed on my nose, so it should be no issue for these strips to do their magic. However, while the strips do pull away SOME of the madness on my nose, they don't pull nearly enough to make me satisfied with the product to the point where I use it all the time.
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Really great to target those big blackheads on your nose! It was gross how much it pulled out. Definitely do it after a long shower when your pores are loosened and try not to move your face a lot while it dries.
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
I only bought these once, and they work in the same manner as the original white Biore strips. I think the texture was just slightly different to the touch, and didnt exactly dry and peel off the exact same as the original. I do know though, that charcoal is the new in thing to use to really deep clean pores, so keep that in mind- it might clean things a little better than the plain strips?
Rebecca L.
Used with my boyfriend and we both love them. They're great to see what's underneath that first layer of skin. Over the years, we have both shared our who has the most blackheads and he always wins. This product is super fun to use and would definitely recommend to those who want to show their boyfriend why it's necessary to clean their face with more than just soap and water.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
These charcoal strips are amazing! You get your face wet, open up your pores, slap it on, wait 15 minutes and BAM! You will be amazed at the things that are stuck down in your pores! I have recommended these to all my friends because no product works like it! This is a little more expensive then other nose strips but the quality is very so worth it! Try them, you will not regret it!!!! 😍
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?