BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kelsea A.
Blue Lake , CA
As a regular customer buying the product, it was at a reasonable price for the amount of strips in the box. My original expectations would be that the pore strip would work very well, but after I used it for the first time nothing came onto the pore strip. I used the strip again,thinking that if I put a hot rag on the nose before applying it it would work, but still did not work at all. I do not recommend this product only because it doesn't take anything out of your nose.
Shelley B.
San Mateo
This is a decent drugstore product. My daughter loves it and uses it religiously she even recommends it to her boyfriend. It’s really well made. I️ usually like something that gets the first layer of superficial skin off leaving it really smooth. I️ love the charcoal grey box it comes in too. Biotech is a really good quality drugstore brand. It suggests purity. But the strips even though they’re like clay and do stay on they could have more grip to the skin as a secure means of a guaranteed way of removing black heads and white heads on the nose.
Jeni H.
Henrico, VA
I love pore strips! Is there anything more satisfying than when you get to peel it off and you get to see all the junk it pulled out of your pores? I feel like it does a really good job of getting all the gunk and the oil and whatever else likes to collect in my giant pores. I do prefer this slightly more than the normal pore strips, I don’t know why, I’ve never done a side-by-side comparison to see whether or not the charcoal ones work better but in my head they do LOL.
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
I’ve always been a fan of biore’s nose pore strips, so when I found this I was super excited to try it out. I, personally, do not have SUPER oily skin- What I worry about most are the blackheads on my nose, and these pore strips are suppost to combat that. However, I used it once and the next morning my nose was so ashy and dry! I had to stop using it because it was so drying to my skin. I have sensitive skin. I would not recommend this product for anyone with skin on the drier side or anyone with sensitive skin.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
I purchased mine at my local CVS pharmacy. It met my expectations because it works like any other blackhead remover and it's a good price. I don't see much of a difference in the charcoal version but the cool thing about having a black nose strip is that I can see everything that comes out, and I am somebody that likes to see that stuff because I know it's working. Although you do see that stuff as well with the white one I guess the black one is more fun. Pretty much gimmicky but it works regardless.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
I usually just regular pore strips but was intrigued to see if the charcoal part did anything extra. Sadly it didn't but they still worked pretty well. I actually use one on my nose and one on my chin (i have oily skin and due to that larger pores and blackheads on my t-zone). Worked really well on my chin but not as well on my nose. But it worked the same as any other pore strip i've used on my nose. I wouldn't pay more for these just because of the charcoal part.
Mary S.
Glen burnie, MD
This is a very good product for someone that has alot of black heads and white heads on there nose. It is very easy to use and does not take much time at all. It doesn't always get out all the blackheads but it does get the majority of them. If you steam your face first or hold a hot washcloth over your nose for a while before putting the strip on to open your pores up I noticed they work better. They are very affordable and you get quite alot of strips in the box.
Haley R.
Ellis
These pore strips did an alright job, but I have used better. I picked these up at Walmart just as an impulse buy for about $5. I think I got 3 or 4 strips. I have used pore strips in the past and liked them but for some reason these just didn't seem to work as well as others I have tried. I did use to whole box just to make sure I didn't get a faulty strip but they all worked the same. If you are looking for a cheap pore strip option these are a good option though.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I really like these pore strips. I have many blackheads on my nose so I figured i would try them. After putting the strip on my nose, I leave it on there for about 15 minutes. It dries sort of like papier-mâché. I peel it off which kind of hurts and pulls at my nose a bit, like a bandaid. I visually see results on the strip of the blackheads pulled off of my nose. I recommend these!
Isabel C.
Las Vegas
I have kinda bad pores so putting these on does help...the only thing I feel is like it doesn’t take off allot of the pores for my expectations but it does leave my nose soft after. During the process the strip does get hard and stiff so sometimes it’s hard to leave the strip on cause u feel like taking it off but make sure to really leave it on the for time it says cause it works better and by cleansing you’re face before hand really helps. I would recommend using the strip but for me, if I wanted more of a result I would just use pore mask.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?