BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
April T.
Columbia City
They are very easy to stick on and hold their shape on your nose. When it was time to pull it off, I was afraid that it would hurt, but I didn't feel anything! It seemed like it pulled a lot of stuff out of my nose. The only downside is that it left a black residue once pulled off, but it was easily removed with a damp rag.
Erin M.
Nashville , TN
I would never buy this product again. I followed directions to the tee and when I took the strip off, nothing came out. I did notice it did help lift the dirt stuck in the pores a little, but I found my just doing it myself with my hands was much more effective. And not too mention I think it was way overpriced especially when it doesn't work.
Brianna M.
I have A LOT of white/blackheads on my nose so I really wanted to try these. I use these every now and again and they are quite satisfying. The black strip will harden and you have to peel it off, which can hurt bad but it’s worth it. When you peel it off you can see all the gunk that came off and it’s gross but that’s how you know it worked. Sometimes it takes off quite large Whiteheads. 5 stars. Works great. A friend actually recommended it! 💕
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
This product is my go to in order to remove blackheads and eliminate oil. Most of the time, this product works well and removes a ton of gunk from my nose area. Sometimes, if you soak it too much, it doesn't work that well so just don't use a ton of water. I do prefer this kind over the regular pore strips, mainly because it doesn't feel like I'm using chemicals on my face, and I can see all of the gunk that comes out, which is oddly satisfying.
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
These things are one of the few beauty MUST HAVES i have found over the years. I can't even remember how long i've been purchasing nose strips from Biore, and these are really something special. As long as you follow the very simple instructions, you will achieve amazing results. I have never been disappointed upon using these. They pull so much gunk out of my nose and leave my skin feeling so soft. I always can SEE the difference immediately after.
April B.
Wichita, KS
These pore strips remove all my black heads!!! I usually apply one once a week after I get out of the shower, let sit for about 25-30 minutes & my nose has never been more clear. It feels super refreshing & satisfying when talking it off. It does leave my nose a little red after, but that’s bound to happen. They are great & extremely cheap for how well they work. I would recommend this to anyone who is prone to black heads & that is patient lol!
Kelly G.
Westminster, CA
I buy these for my kids who still have frequent break outs. Especially blacks heads on their noses. They use them about every two weeks. The only reason it is every two weeks is because it is too expensive for 3 teenagers to use them weekly, although they do work. So, you have to weigh your choices. There is one thing I don't care for and that is the fact that it often leaves some of the charcoal on the skin. Over all i think it is an ok product.
Jessica G.
White Plains
I think these pore strips work well! Whenever i use them I wet a towel with really warm water and pat it on my nose to open up my pores and then i apply it while my nose is still wet (as instructions say to do).

I’ve noticed a lot of blackheads and hunk coming out of my pores and my nose is noticeably smoother right after. You don’t need to use it every day.

This is an affordable pore strip remover and I would highly recommend to other people!
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I haven't finished the pack I used yet. It seems that every time I think about using them, I end up going for another product in my bathroom instead. These are alright for the price point and do a decent job but I always find that they leave behind clogged pores or buildup that some of my nicer products take care of.
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This stuff is SO strong, it took out both of my nose studs AND the diamond in one of them. I forgot to remove my piercings prior to application and payed the price. So on my pore strip was every nasty stubborn ball of gunk stuck on my nose and a little diamond. I suggest using once a week for when you're "deep cleaning" your face.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?