Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These bands of Biore are good, are easy to place and really see the immediate difference, the truth is that it hurts a little to remove them so be careful, have a very good price, and get at Walmart, CVS etc, Recommended to all girls!! I hope i have helped you in this post
The biore strips are really good at getting blackheads out for a good price too about 8$ give or take which in my book makes it good. the product itself was pretty good it's not 100% great really good nonetheless. I feel like there is room for some improvement but I would still by these bc they work better than any other black head strips I've used (make sure to moisturize after!)
I love charcoal everything because I do suffer from stubborn blackheads, especially on my nose. These Biore charcoal pore strips are pretty great for removing blackheads, dirt and other toxins on the nose and other areas of the face. I bought it at CVS, it's nice because they usually have sales and you can get discounts with CVS cards. I would recommend this product to other people.
The nose strips are a good choice if your main problem area for black heads is your nose. The packaging is compact and easy for travel purposes. I would recommend a mask if you have more blackheads on other areas of the face. They could improve the performance of the product by telling users to use HOT water not just warm. I received better outcome when my plots with all open more.
I have tried these strips many times but for some reason I feel like they just don’t work for me. I feel like peel masks do a much better job getting rid of dirt on your face than these nose strips. It just wasn’t for me but might be good for you.
I don't know why, but it is always very painful for me to peel this mask off. Other people I've talked to don't have this issue, so it might just be me. I do find some blackhead bits on it when I peel it off, but never very deep. It is always a surface level bit of blackhead that has been removed.
I find this product not bad but by no means mind blowing. I have oily pores and blackheads basically reproduce at a rapid speed on my nose, so it should be no issue for these strips to do their magic. However, while the strips do pull away SOME of the madness on my nose, they don't pull nearly enough to make me satisfied with the product to the point where I use it all the time.
I really like using these charcoal pore strips. I think they are more effective than the regular strips, and bring out blackheads easier. The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes there is charcoal residue left on your nose after peeling the strip off, but it is easy to wash off. I would recommend this product to someone who has blackheads that would like to remove them without using a tool.
I swear by this product! I don't not tend to suffer from large black heads on my nose, however I have very small black head that are very hard to extract. This product catches all of the tiny blackheads! My skins is left feeling tight and my pores are flawless. I do this once per week. I also like to talk the nose strips and apply them to the the area between my chin and bottom lip.
I have been using nose strips forever and have always really liked them. But the charcoal ones are my FAVORITE. I love using one of them and getting to pull it off it's so satisfying and feels great. Looking at it, it get so many blackhead and whitehead out its amazing. It take more out then I thought. I recommend this is you aren't in the mood or don't have time to do a face mask.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos