BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
This product was a major fail for me. The strips did not "deep cleanse" my pores at all. I used these strips after opening my pores with warm water and nothing was pulled out, not even small pores were cleaned. I usually like a majority of Biore products but this was a major disappointment.
Julie O.
Concord, CA
My skin type is fairly oily and after noticing that blackheads were continuously appearing around my T-zone, I wanted to purchase some nose strips. I got these because they're affordable and I got them from my local Walgreens. I tried them out for the first time a while back and really loved the results. My pores came out very clean and it didn't hurt too badly coming off like some other pore strips would.
Melissa Y.
mercer
I received the nose strip in a magazine and was very excited to use it. I used it that night and it wasn’t annoying, it didn’t burn and when it dried and it was time to take it off, it looked unreal all the impurities and Whitehead’s it pulled out. Excellent product, would love to try again!
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
If you haven’t been using these strips it’s time to head to target and pick up a packet!! Nothing I have tried so far gets rid of blackheads this easily. Masks and creams take soooo long and you need to regularly use them but these strips are so good if you need something on a time crunch!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,283 reviews
I always enjoyed using biore nose strips as a teenager. I always love applying and removing it from my nose. But this charcoal nose strip is amazing. You can feel the deep cleanse in your pores and when you remove it you will instantly see your large pores are gone you can also see and feel your nose is clean and very smooth.
Jonathan A.
Wilmington
I constantly have blackhead buildup no matter what methods I use to keep it clear. That is why I love this product; I can quickly get those little nuisances off my face!
Alex P.
Tempe, AZ
Best pore strips i've used. Be sure to have your nose fully saturated so that the strip better adheres to your nose, making it more effective! I have a dry nose and didn't notice an increase in dryness after using since I applied moisturizer after. Had my boyfriend try it (he has severely sensitive skin) and he liked it! Since the strips are black you can really see the whiteheads and blackheads in contrast!
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
these usually work for me but tend to miss the spots around my nose so i use a regular tool to squeeze the remaining ones out. it helps forsure but soemtimes it's frustrating using the product and not getting results.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I got these on a whim and it worked great! It was easy to use and quick. It is fun to see all the stuff it gets out. Not only did it clean out my pores, it also got off some dead skin. My nose feels smoother and cleaner. It only cost me 5 bucks for six strips.
Ariel B.
Coeur d'Alene
Really cool and gross how much these get out of your pores. These are really fun to use but I would not recommend doing it to often as it can cause some minor irritation in the skin. Use a nice cooling face moisturizer after.  You can really see the difference after using these!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?