Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product was a major fail for me. The strips did not "deep cleanse" my pores at all. I used these strips after opening my pores with warm water and nothing was pulled out, not even small pores were cleaned. I usually like a majority of Biore products but this was a major disappointment.
My skin type is fairly oily and after noticing that blackheads were continuously appearing around my T-zone, I wanted to purchase some nose strips. I got these because they're affordable and I got them from my local Walgreens. I tried them out for the first time a while back and really loved the results. My pores came out very clean and it didn't hurt too badly coming off like some other pore strips would.
I received the nose strip in a magazine and was very excited to use it. I used it that night and it wasn’t annoying, it didn’t burn and when it dried and it was time to take it off, it looked unreal all the impurities and Whitehead’s it pulled out. Excellent product, would love to try again!
If you haven’t been using these strips it’s time to head to target and pick up a packet!! Nothing I have tried so far gets rid of blackheads this easily. Masks and creams take soooo long and you need to regularly use them but these strips are so good if you need something on a time crunch!
I always enjoyed using biore nose strips as a teenager. I always love applying and removing it from my nose. But this charcoal nose strip is amazing. You can feel the deep cleanse in your pores and when you remove it you will instantly see your large pores are gone you can also see and feel your nose is clean and very smooth.
I constantly have blackhead buildup no matter what methods I use to keep it clear. That is why I love this product; I can quickly get those little nuisances off my face!
Best pore strips i've used. Be sure to have your nose fully saturated so that the strip better adheres to your nose, making it more effective! I have a dry nose and didn't notice an increase in dryness after using since I applied moisturizer after. Had my boyfriend try it (he has severely sensitive skin) and he liked it! Since the strips are black you can really see the whiteheads and blackheads in contrast!
these usually work for me but tend to miss the spots around my nose so i use a regular tool to squeeze the remaining ones out. it helps forsure but soemtimes it's frustrating using the product and not getting results.
I got these on a whim and it worked great! It was easy to use and quick. It is fun to see all the stuff it gets out. Not only did it clean out my pores, it also got off some dead skin. My nose feels smoother and cleaner. It only cost me 5 bucks for six strips.
Really cool and gross how much these get out of your pores. These are really fun to use but I would not recommend doing it to often as it can cause some minor irritation in the skin. Use a nice cooling face moisturizer after. You can really see the difference after using these!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos