BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Erica K.
Eden
I came across these in Walmart one day & have been using them ever since. These strips are super easy to use. Work really well. All pores clean. Definitely met my expectations.
Britnee J.
I received a sample of this on a Walmart beauty box. A few months passed before I actually tried it but now I'm hooked. I incorporated this into my weekly skin regimen and it's amazing. It pulled all the nasty gunk out of my pores on and around my nose. They are a bit expensive but I highly recommend and will continue to buy. They are often times on sale at CVS, and if you have coupons or catch a 30% off deal to use on them ... you're winning!
Jasmine S.
Canton
I think this product is so cool and so handy for when the pores on your nose feel a little too clogged. If left on too long it can become harsh on the skin. I think this product is somewhat effective only because it would have to be more harsh on the skin to completely get rid of grime under the skin
Ammy D.
I was very impressed with these pore strips! I have tried many other brands, and this one was by far, the best! The instructions are simple, and the results are amazing. I stripped it right off and my nose looked clean and free of blackheads (I have plenty). You might find cheaper options than this, but I can tell you from experience, you get what you pay for. I love these strips for every now and then, getting that extra cleanse.
Salam A.
Claremont
I spotted this product when browsing Target one day and decided to try it out. I’ve been lucky with my skin that I don’t have many pores but I was still interested in the product. I’m not sure how effective it is, just because I’m not sure it’s a product I actually need, but I really like the whole experience of having it harden and then taking it off. I have sometimes noticed that I can see some of the gunk from my nose after using the pore strip but not sure it’s worth buying the product again for my skin.
Meaghan H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Not a life-changer BUT it does take a lot of icky gunk out of your pores. I still saw plenty of blackheads after using, but it's not painful to remove like other pore strips I've used before. I've been using them irregularly so I'm curious to see if they will work better when I start using them every week
Jovanna R.
Modesto
Love it!! Gets rid most of my black heads and leaves my nose super soft. Love to use it every 2 weeks and the package is nice and clear what is use for. Nice price not to expensive. Very. Affective never a disappointment I will be buying it again once I run out.
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
I have no idea if these are actually good for your skin, and I don't care if they aren't. I am a popaholic and these are so satisfying to see the blackheads coming out. I love it. I dont see any difference in result between these and the original ones but since charcoal is supposed to be good for detoxing your skin why not use these.
Kayla L.
Somerset, KY
I’ve used these pretty much my whole life. They work well if you have a good amount of blackheads to get out but if you don’t and are just trying to get a few out you’ll probably be disappointed 🤷🏼‍♀️ other than that they’re good!
Stacey-Joshua D.
Wauseon, OH
These actually work really well!!! I was sceptical nuking them, but I spent an hour in the store checking out reviews. All products had pros and cons but this seemed to be decent. I actually hate taking them off because of all the gross stuff it pulls away. You need to follow the directions though or they won't stick. My 11 yr old even uses these. It doesn't get all the gunk, but it gets some, and that is more than none!!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?