BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Megan R.
Have to start by saying I love Biore products. The Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip being one of my favorite products by them. Made with natural charcoal, pore strips will remove weeks worth of clogged pores with just one strip suck out deep-down dirt, blackheads and oils, left my skin feeling super fresh and clean. Highly recommended to anyone with oily skin or clogged pore/blackhead issues.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Biore strips, to me, are always a lot of fun to use. These Biore charcoal strips worked great! I get a lot of black heads on my nose, the center of my chin and some in the center of my forehead. I applied this strip to my nose for the recommended amount of time and when I removed it (tiny bit uncomfortable but worth it), the blackheads were gone! They really do work! You’ll have to keep your skin clean and use them in a regular basis to keep your blackheads away but these are great for cleaning out those pores.
Tiffany L.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product! However, I feel as though it does not get all of my black heads out. It tends to tug at them but they never really pull them out when you peel off the strip. Other then that it gets the job done and gets atleast 75% off
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
I LOVE these! I’m on my fifth box because my fiancé even likes using them! I honestly never realized i had blackheads until using these strips. They pull out so much gunk you never realized you had. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ellie N.
I like these a lot. They work much better than their original ones. I’ve only bought them once and they’re affordable. I tried to use them once if not every other week. It doesn’t hurt to take it off and it really got all the bad stuff out!
Tianna G.
Masury
Makes my skin feel good but it doesn’t do much else. I’ve tried using it multiple times but I don’t see my result changing. I will say the packaging and the smell of the product are amazing, not just this one but with the face masks as well.
Joy N.
The strips were easy to apply, and fit fairly well on the bridge of my nose. It wasn’t uncomfortable as it started drying and I even forgot I had it on at one point. Removal was not significantly painful and I could see some sebum that was removed. My skin afterwards felt very clean. I applied a very thin layer of sweet almond oil because my skin tends to be on the dry side especially in the winter

overall very effective and not a bad price. I’ll be using this more regularly
Megan K.
After using this product my skin felt AMAZING. It was a great price for a product that works as good as it does. It met my expectations and then exceeded them for how effective it was. I wish that they would come in packs of a higher value.
Elaina P.
It was not bad. It was also nothing too special. It was effective for the purpose. It was my first time trying it. I would use it again. It was a stocking stuffer. I would buy it again. It did the job well enough that I was satisfied enough.
Leslie Z.
This product really helps out on removing black heads. You leave it on for about 20 min then you peel it off and you can see all the black heads which means the product does work & does an amazing job. I recommend. I use it all the time ((:
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?