BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Danielle S.
I was pretty excited about trying out these products after watching countless videos of other people using these strips to clear out their black heads. Their results seemed quite promising. But for me, the product did not work as well. I followed the directions on the box and applied the strips exactly as it said. When it came time to pull them off, it was pretty painful for me, which I expected to an extent and was fine with it IF the product had worked. Hardly anything came out on the strips and I generally felt it was not effective and was a waste of money.
Erica M.
san antonio, TX
This product really works.My method when using this product is , I wash the nose with hot water to open up my pores and add a little bit of baking soda to the nose and gently scrub it then i rinse and apply the pore strip to the nose and follow the instructions in the box.This method really works when trying to get rid of thouse stubborn blackheads and the pore strip take out the most blackheads , it leaves my rose strawberry free and smooth.You wouldbe impress what this iteam can do .
Kristi D.
Again, wanting to jump on the charcoal trend...I purchased these to try out with my boyfriend. I have purchased these sporadically and do not use them on a regular basis. The price is great, everyone likes to see what comes out of their pores...but sometimes the strip gets stuck on my skin and is very difficult to remove. It can be painful at times.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
Not as effective as I had hoped or expected. I tried these on my teen since his skin is getting to that stage where all kinds of fun stuff is sprouting on his face. It only worked slightly to remove blackheads and did not make the skin appear much better. Per my son it did help somewhat. I just wish it were more effective in removing blackheads.
Cari M.
These Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are quite essential for removing the weekly buildup in my pores. I wear makeup every day and without removing my blackheads they become rather large. I like to use my strips on the weekend each week.
I find that they are easy to use based on the instructions and aren't ever uncomfortable during use. They remove I would say 90% of my blackheads, which to me is great compared to other brands. You can find these strips at your local Kroger and Walmart. I highly recommend them for anyone suffering from blackheads!
Himali B.
New York
I have had blackheads & whiteheads problem since really long now especially my nose & chin & I keep on trying new blackheads strips to find the best possible way to clean up the gunk. I have heard a lot about biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips & thought of trying these out. I must say they really work not as per what I wanted (sqeauky clean nose)but it worked better then many other blackheads/strips I will definitely be buying these again until I can find something with better results.
Clarissa L.
I don't usually use nose strips in general, but they looked interesting so I thought that I would give them a try.  I liked how on the box it gives you a visual on how to use the strips and how much time it will take. Once I opened the box and followed all of the instructions I could feel a difference in the strip once time was almost up. When time was up the strip had become stiff. When i took it off i really felt a difference with all the pores being removed. I would recommend it.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I got one of this product studies from Japanese and I used it for multiple time but when I put it on my nose and put some water to make it stick never stick on my nose and when I try to pull out my black head, there is barely something on my nose , when I check my nose there is a lot of black head so I don't think it really did its job I don't know if it is from the country or if it is the brand or if it is just item I have is not that good but I don't know it didn't really work on me.
Tori C.
Shelbyville, IN
AMAZING!! I’ve used just about everything!! Cleanser wise and pore strip wise!! I’ve purchased a LOT of those peel off masks in the past and they didn’t work well for me. I felt like they peeled some dirty layers off my skin but, I also felt like they just tore most of my epidermis and sole too leaving the dirt and blackheads be. Then I tried these.... I followed exactly to directions and this was the first tile the results looked like the adverts! I could actually see my blackheads on the pore strips and I have never received that result before!! And it didn’t feel like it was ripping layers of skin from my nose with it 🤣. These are great and sooooo affordable!! 👍🏼
Hannah W.
Louisville
These are by far the best nose strips I’ve ever used. They are so must better for my at skin than Bioré’s regular nose strips because they’re the only strips I’ve found that don’t irritate my dry skin. I can even use them in the winter when my nose skin gets irritated easily and I don’t have any problems. My nose used to be a problem area for me as far as black heads and small pimples go but I seriously haven’t had a nose blemish in over a year since I’ve started using these!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?