BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Graci L.
Grand Rapids
I really enjoyed this product! I love charcoal in my skin products. I have very large pores so it’s very nice to not have to “pinch the oil out.” 😖 The only thing I would say is not great is that it’s sometimes hard to get fully sealed on your nose. Too many air pockets, but what can you do. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I usually just buy these from Meijer! They’re pretty cheap and come with about 6 strips- so a pretty great deal! Definitely an essential and a re-buy! ☺️
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
This product is my go to in order to remove blackheads and eliminate oil. Most of the time, this product works well and removes a ton of gunk from my nose area. Sometimes, if you soak it too much, it doesn't work that well so just don't use a ton of water. I do prefer this kind over the regular pore strips, mainly because it doesn't feel like I'm using chemicals on my face, and I can see all of the gunk that comes out, which is oddly satisfying.
Brianna M.
I have A LOT of white/blackheads on my nose so I really wanted to try these. I use these every now and again and they are quite satisfying. The black strip will harden and you have to peel it off, which can hurt bad but it’s worth it. When you peel it off you can see all the gunk that came off and it’s gross but that’s how you know it worked. Sometimes it takes off quite large Whiteheads. 5 stars. Works great. A friend actually recommended it! 💕
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
These things are one of the few beauty MUST HAVES i have found over the years. I can't even remember how long i've been purchasing nose strips from Biore, and these are really something special. As long as you follow the very simple instructions, you will achieve amazing results. I have never been disappointed upon using these. They pull so much gunk out of my nose and leave my skin feeling so soft. I always can SEE the difference immediately after.
April B.
Wichita, KS
These pore strips remove all my black heads!!! I usually apply one once a week after I get out of the shower, let sit for about 25-30 minutes & my nose has never been more clear. It feels super refreshing & satisfying when talking it off. It does leave my nose a little red after, but that’s bound to happen. They are great & extremely cheap for how well they work. I would recommend this to anyone who is prone to black heads & that is patient lol!
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This stuff is SO strong, it took out both of my nose studs AND the diamond in one of them. I forgot to remove my piercings prior to application and payed the price. So on my pore strip was every nasty stubborn ball of gunk stuck on my nose and a little diamond. I suggest using once a week for when you're "deep cleaning" your face.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I haven't finished the pack I used yet. It seems that every time I think about using them, I end up going for another product in my bathroom instead. These are alright for the price point and do a decent job but I always find that they leave behind clogged pores or buildup that some of my nicer products take care of.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
These Biore charcoal strips have always been great for me. The reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because I've read conflicting opinions on pore strips. Some say that it actually strips your skin of the "good stuff" while others say that it's 100% okay to use pore strips as often as you want. I say as long as you use them sparingly, you're probably in the clear. These strips are great - they really do get some of the junk out!
Kayla B.
Shady Side, MD
I find that none of the nose pore stripes from the brand work for my nose, it could just be me, but I use these on my boyfriend who has very large pores and he never exfoliates his face, and they still don't work out well. My pores are never intense and very there, there's noticeable from a about a mile away, and I was excited to try this product and clear my pores out, but was disappointed that 5 out of the 5,000 pores on my nose came out.
Emily W.
Comparing the charcoal strips to the regular original Biore strips, I have to say the regular is better by far! I have had other people tell me about how the charcoal seems to pick up more, but in my opinion (or for my face) it picked up a few black heads here and there, but left me wanting to throw another one on- which I didn't of course! I would stick to the original ones, save your money and continue using the one that works for you!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?