Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really enjoyed this product! I love charcoal in my skin products. I have very large pores so it’s very nice to not have to “pinch the oil out.” 😖 The only thing I would say is not great is that it’s sometimes hard to get fully sealed on your nose. Too many air pockets, but what can you do. 🤷🏻♀️ I usually just buy these from Meijer! They’re pretty cheap and come with about 6 strips- so a pretty great deal! Definitely an essential and a re-buy! ☺️
This product is my go to in order to remove blackheads and eliminate oil. Most of the time, this product works well and removes a ton of gunk from my nose area. Sometimes, if you soak it too much, it doesn't work that well so just don't use a ton of water. I do prefer this kind over the regular pore strips, mainly because it doesn't feel like I'm using chemicals on my face, and I can see all of the gunk that comes out, which is oddly satisfying.
I have A LOT of white/blackheads on my nose so I really wanted to try these. I use these every now and again and they are quite satisfying. The black strip will harden and you have to peel it off, which can hurt bad but it’s worth it. When you peel it off you can see all the gunk that came off and it’s gross but that’s how you know it worked. Sometimes it takes off quite large Whiteheads. 5 stars. Works great. A friend actually recommended it! 💕
These things are one of the few beauty MUST HAVES i have found over the years. I can't even remember how long i've been purchasing nose strips from Biore, and these are really something special. As long as you follow the very simple instructions, you will achieve amazing results. I have never been disappointed upon using these. They pull so much gunk out of my nose and leave my skin feeling so soft. I always can SEE the difference immediately after.
These pore strips remove all my black heads!!! I usually apply one once a week after I get out of the shower, let sit for about 25-30 minutes & my nose has never been more clear. It feels super refreshing & satisfying when talking it off. It does leave my nose a little red after, but that’s bound to happen. They are great & extremely cheap for how well they work. I would recommend this to anyone who is prone to black heads & that is patient lol!
This stuff is SO strong, it took out both of my nose studs AND the diamond in one of them. I forgot to remove my piercings prior to application and payed the price. So on my pore strip was every nasty stubborn ball of gunk stuck on my nose and a little diamond. I suggest using once a week for when you're "deep cleaning" your face.
I haven't finished the pack I used yet. It seems that every time I think about using them, I end up going for another product in my bathroom instead. These are alright for the price point and do a decent job but I always find that they leave behind clogged pores or buildup that some of my nicer products take care of.
These Biore charcoal strips have always been great for me. The reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because I've read conflicting opinions on pore strips. Some say that it actually strips your skin of the "good stuff" while others say that it's 100% okay to use pore strips as often as you want. I say as long as you use them sparingly, you're probably in the clear. These strips are great - they really do get some of the junk out!
I find that none of the nose pore stripes from the brand work for my nose, it could just be me, but I use these on my boyfriend who has very large pores and he never exfoliates his face, and they still don't work out well. My pores are never intense and very there, there's noticeable from a about a mile away, and I was excited to try this product and clear my pores out, but was disappointed that 5 out of the 5,000 pores on my nose came out.
Comparing the charcoal strips to the regular original Biore strips, I have to say the regular is better by far! I have had other people tell me about how the charcoal seems to pick up more, but in my opinion (or for my face) it picked up a few black heads here and there, but left me wanting to throw another one on- which I didn't of course! I would stick to the original ones, save your money and continue using the one that works for you!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos