BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maria D.
Staten Island, NY
I've been using Biore Strips forever. It's one of the only products I used to get rid of blackheads quickly. It's sometimes pricey,but I rather pay more for something I know it works. Some people have problems with saying that it doesn't work. I recommend that you steam the face for 5-10 mins with warm-hot water before putting on the strips.
April T.
Columbia City
They are very easy to stick on and hold their shape on your nose. When it was time to pull it off, I was afraid that it would hurt, but I didn't feel anything! It seemed like it pulled a lot of stuff out of my nose. The only downside is that it left a black residue once pulled off, but it was easily removed with a damp rag.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
You cannot go wrong with this product. I have used their products for many years now and it is a staple in my house. I just recently used this product and it seemed to have worked a lot stronger than the regular ones. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because my nose got extremely dry after using it. I even put lotion on after and my nose is still peeling from this product. It cleaned up my blackheads, but it left my nose red and full of dead skin..
Melissa D.
Folsom, CA
Argh! So disappointed after using this. Yes I guess it kind of worked as when I ripped it off my nose part of my face was attached to the strip. I used the full box and watched videos because I thought maybe there was a secret step I missed but I didn’t. My nose became so dry and it took almost a full month for me to get it to where my nose wasn’t flaking in some way. It reminded me of skin peeling after a sunburn. My poor nose didn’t like this product.
Erin M.
Nashville , TN
I would never buy this product again. I followed directions to the tee and when I took the strip off, nothing came out. I did notice it did help lift the dirt stuck in the pores a little, but I found my just doing it myself with my hands was much more effective. And not too mention I think it was way overpriced especially when it doesn't work.
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
These things are one of the few beauty MUST HAVES i have found over the years. I can't even remember how long i've been purchasing nose strips from Biore, and these are really something special. As long as you follow the very simple instructions, you will achieve amazing results. I have never been disappointed upon using these. They pull so much gunk out of my nose and leave my skin feeling so soft. I always can SEE the difference immediately after.
Kelly G.
Westminster, CA
I buy these for my kids who still have frequent break outs. Especially blacks heads on their noses. They use them about every two weeks. The only reason it is every two weeks is because it is too expensive for 3 teenagers to use them weekly, although they do work. So, you have to weigh your choices. There is one thing I don't care for and that is the fact that it often leaves some of the charcoal on the skin. Over all i think it is an ok product.
Melanie E.
It worked pretty well for me! It didnt pull out too many blackheads because I hadn't had many to begin with, but it really pulled out sebum (oil) and gross gunk out from my pores.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
This product is my go to in order to remove blackheads and eliminate oil. Most of the time, this product works well and removes a ton of gunk from my nose area. Sometimes, if you soak it too much, it doesn't work that well so just don't use a ton of water. I do prefer this kind over the regular pore strips, mainly because it doesn't feel like I'm using chemicals on my face, and I can see all of the gunk that comes out, which is oddly satisfying.
April B.
Wichita, KS
These pore strips remove all my black heads!!! I usually apply one once a week after I get out of the shower, let sit for about 25-30 minutes & my nose has never been more clear. It feels super refreshing & satisfying when talking it off. It does leave my nose a little red after, but that’s bound to happen. They are great & extremely cheap for how well they work. I would recommend this to anyone who is prone to black heads & that is patient lol!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?