BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Clarissa L.
I don't usually use nose strips in general, but they looked interesting so I thought that I would give them a try.  I liked how on the box it gives you a visual on how to use the strips and how much time it will take. Once I opened the box and followed all of the instructions I could feel a difference in the strip once time was almost up. When time was up the strip had become stiff. When i took it off i really felt a difference with all the pores being removed. I would recommend it.
Tori C.
Shelbyville, IN
AMAZING!! I’ve used just about everything!! Cleanser wise and pore strip wise!! I’ve purchased a LOT of those peel off masks in the past and they didn’t work well for me. I felt like they peeled some dirty layers off my skin but, I also felt like they just tore most of my epidermis and sole too leaving the dirt and blackheads be. Then I tried these.... I followed exactly to directions and this was the first tile the results looked like the adverts! I could actually see my blackheads on the pore strips and I have never received that result before!! And it didn’t feel like it was ripping layers of skin from my nose with it 🤣. These are great and sooooo affordable!! 👍🏼
Himali B.
New York
I have had blackheads & whiteheads problem since really long now especially my nose & chin & I keep on trying new blackheads strips to find the best possible way to clean up the gunk. I have heard a lot about biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips & thought of trying these out. I must say they really work not as per what I wanted (sqeauky clean nose)but it worked better then many other blackheads/strips I will definitely be buying these again until I can find something with better results.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I got one of this product studies from Japanese and I used it for multiple time but when I put it on my nose and put some water to make it stick never stick on my nose and when I try to pull out my black head, there is barely something on my nose , when I check my nose there is a lot of black head so I don't think it really did its job I don't know if it is from the country or if it is the brand or if it is just item I have is not that good but I don't know it didn't really work on me.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
I have tons of blackheads on my nose and chin. Trust me my boyfriend tells me all the time. Rather than squeeze them out by hand and cause unnecessary pain, I tried these strips. Although they didn't stick well the first time they are easy to apply. I was able to do other things while the strips did their magic. Removing them was also easy. A lot of gunk was removed. It did not irritate my skin. I was very happy with the results and have added a new product to my repertoire.
Lindsey C.
Richmond , TX
The Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are so much fun! I love how you are able to actually see the instant results when you remove the strip! Makes me feel like it's actually making a different. My only complaint would that it can be extremely drying and possibly even irritating for your skin. This is a great product to use every now and then, but not an everyday thing. Also feel that it's a tad bit expensive compared to other products that accomplish the same thing.
Lacy S.
Morley
I love this product. It is amazing to see all the gross stuff come off your face. I bought it at my Wal-Mart. This product exceeded my expectations. I believe this was a good value for the product. Not to pricey. I would definitely but this again!
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
This was my first time using them and the stuff that shows up I mean it wasn't a lot but still I had no idea something like that could show how much gunk is built up even tho you take care of it.

So I highly recommend it
Natyra C.
I actually got a sample of these from a cosmopolitan magazine. I honestly didn't have high hopes because any other pore strips I tried just didn't work. I am glad to say that with these that's not the case. I was able to remove a lot of gross stuff rom my pores with just one strip. I think that has a lot to do with the fact that it is charcoal which is great for cleaning out pores. I will be purchasing these in the future because they worked that well. I would absolutely recommend
Hannah W.
Louisville
These are by far the best nose strips I’ve ever used. They are so must better for my at skin than Bioré’s regular nose strips because they’re the only strips I’ve found that don’t irritate my dry skin. I can even use them in the winter when my nose skin gets irritated easily and I don’t have any problems. My nose used to be a problem area for me as far as black heads and small pimples go but I seriously haven’t had a nose blemish in over a year since I’ve started using these!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?