Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used these pore strips several times and every time I remove them, I'm left slightly disappointed. Yes the product does work, but I expect it to work even more than it does. It does indeed remove my blackheads and dig the dirt out of my pores but not as much as I would like it too. I still have blackheads when I remove the strip but, this is the best pore strip i have used so I will continue to purchase it.
Biore pore strips are my typical go to so I wanted to try the charcoal strips when I saw them. After purchasing and trying them out, I was not pleased. They took much longer than the normal time to harden, became very messy and left a large majority of black residue on my face and even my fingers after applying. Also, I did not think that they were nearly as effective or worth what they cost as other pore strips I have tried.
these pore strips are one if the best thing ever to help out people with a lot of black heads and white heads. The price is amazing for the quantity you get especially if you get the one with the most strips! every time you use one its like you have never used one before. really recommend them
well, I'll be I used this on my nose, and i tell ya, i look like a different person, i was lookin in the mirror just a starin at my nose, i would say this is one of the coolest things i ever did put on my face. I think i maybe need a bigger size, i have a big nose, so i would say make it bigger for us guys who want to use them, i will give this one a 5 star on a count uh, how good my nose looks, nice and clear.
I have used several pore strips in the past, but the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore strips are the best! It is very easy to use. The instructions are very clear and it does the job well! You can easily see all the white/black heads after you pull the strip and it takes more out than the regular pore strips. I would definitely buy this one over and over again. I wish i could have tried it sooner. It leaves your nose 5x smoother than with just regular washing or using a cleanser.
I’m obsessed with Biore pour strips. They COMPLETELY work! It’s so satisfying to see the blackheads pee off your nose. The only problem is it perpetuates blackheads on my nose. I don’t know if it was just me. But I never had a blackhead problem until after I started using them....it’s been over 8 months and my nose is still not back to normal...hopefully it was just my problem. I won’t be using them again, but the product definitely works as advertised and I hope it works for you.
My daughter first picked up these nose strips at Ulta. I wasn't familiar with them and thought they were weird, so I waited until she used them first before I tried them. They worked wonders for the black heads she has and I was intrigued. I tried them and they were wonderful...removed all those tiny blackheads and left my nose much smoother. Quick, simple, easy to use and a great value!!!
This product was not really that good for my preference. When i put it on it took a long time to dry and it hurt pretty badly when i took it off. It made me break out on my nose which doesn't normally happen to me. I wouldn't buy this again. I have only used it once, but i think you should buy it because a lot of my friends tried it and they loved it. So this might just not be the best product for my skin.
I always enjoyed using biore nose strips as a teenager. I always love applying and removing it from my nose. But this charcoal nose strip is amazing. You can feel the deep cleanse in your pores and when you remove it you will instantly see your large pores are gone you can also see and feel your nose is clean and very smooth.
This product was a major fail for me. The strips did not "deep cleanse" my pores at all. I used these strips after opening my pores with warm water and nothing was pulled out, not even small pores were cleaned. I usually like a majority of Biore products but this was a major disappointment.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos