BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
If I was to compare this strip to one I bought at Marshals over Christmas (I’m reviewing this in March) I would say the cheap brandless were better. This one did stick better to my nose, however it did not do a great job taking all the black heads, I can definitely still see some. While the other one 3 months ago did a way better job at taking the blackheads. I wouldn’t buy this one over the other one.
Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
If you have bad pores (like me) get this.. now! I use this at least once a week. It gets all out. I’ve used other brands and it doesn’t get much out like this one does!
Shayle S.
Wheeling
It didn’t really do anything for me. Even though I clearly have clogged pores on my nose. I really thought it would work. And I would not recommend it to anyone who asks me. Just not the product for me but I’m sure other people love it. Affordable enough.
Lindsay H.
These charcoal nasal strips were very easy to apply and not at all uncomfortable to wear. After I removed the strip, the skin on my nose felt really soft! However, I only gave it 3 stars because I didn’t see a lot of “gunk” from my nose come off and stick to the strip.
Desiree R.
Phoenix
Great product to have, I get so many black and white heads and I hate using an extraction tool so I just put one of these babies on and bam! They're gone. They're so inexpensive and just work amazing, I've never been disappointed while using them and I've been using for years now. I love this product so much it's definitely one of my go to's. They're so easy to use and just work so well my pores are huge so to help minimize the look I try to keep them clear and this product really helps me do that.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love Biore! I can always see blackheads on my nose so this comes in handy! The strips definitely pull out anything that was stuck inside my pores.. whether it be makeup, oil, dead skin etc it all comes out with the strip!! I use this about once a week or more depending how often I use makeup and how my skin is looking! After, I moisturize my face since the charcoal does dry out my nose a bit! Definitely recommend these!!
Taylor W.
I have a hate/love relationship with these. Sometimes they do a great job at removing my white and black heads, but other times it'll only take out 1 or 2. I wish I didn't have to spend as much as they are for them to rarely work great
Isabella N.
Tallahassee, FL
What I like about this product is the satisfying end result of seeing blackheads on the strip after I take it off because I feel like my pores have been unclogged. However, these strips are pretty painful to take off in my opinion since they really stick to your face. Also, it is extremely important to apply exactly as directed: onto a clean, wet nose. Once, I tried using this strip on my nose when I had only taken off my makeup and not cleansed, and the strip only really removed surface oils.
Faigy A.
I was very excited to try this product because I wanted to get rid of the blackheads on my nose. The product worked okay, but I wouldn't purchase again. The results weren't long lasting at all, the next day my nose looked exactly the same. I think the reason it might have not worked was because it wasn't sticking so perfectly on my nose, if I had gotten it to stick better, maybe it would've worked. I'll have to try again. From my experience I wouldn't recommend the product to someone else.r
Brandi D.
Middleville, MI
I am in love with Biore's skincare line. Everything performs as close to what it states as it possibly can for a skin care line, as long as you are following the given guidelines. Their charcoal skin care is just Fab!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?