BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Emily G.
New York
I absolutely love this! It helps fight blackheads while also making your skin feel fresh and smooth. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to change up their skin routine. I use it a few times a week and always have good results!
Dustin B.
Bokoshe, OK
Firm grip when applied correctly, reallyg cleans well. The packaging was normal for pore strips. Nothing to fancy. A pack was 3$ maybe and last for a few months. I purchased at walmart in the skin care aisle. It could use a more variety in sizes for sure.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
My expectations were just to high. I've heard how these work miracles on some people and suffering from large clogged pores myself, I decided to give these a try. Sometimes I get a ton of gunk out of my nose, other times not so much. Sometime it leaves residue on my face ( meaning the pore strip stuck to my face more than the pores stuck to the strip) other times it leaves nothing behind my it clears out all that gunk. It's a toss up each time. Is it something I recommend you try? Sure! Is it a must have that has changed my life? No.
Megan R.
Have to start by saying I love Biore products. The Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip being one of my favorite products by them. Made with natural charcoal, pore strips will remove weeks worth of clogged pores with just one strip suck out deep-down dirt, blackheads and oils, left my skin feeling super fresh and clean. Highly recommended to anyone with oily skin or clogged pore/blackhead issues.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Biore strips, to me, are always a lot of fun to use. These Biore charcoal strips worked great! I get a lot of black heads on my nose, the center of my chin and some in the center of my forehead. I applied this strip to my nose for the recommended amount of time and when I removed it (tiny bit uncomfortable but worth it), the blackheads were gone! They really do work! You’ll have to keep your skin clean and use them in a regular basis to keep your blackheads away but these are great for cleaning out those pores.
maddy h.
rockwood
I honestly love this product it goes for around 2-3 dollars and it actually works as long as you follow the directions that are give to you on the box. This product I have use so many times I can’t even count I totally recommend this product.
Bailey D.
Appleton
These cleansing charcoal strips are something u have been using for years and will continue to use in the future. Such great results after every use and they leave my nose feeling detoxed and smooth. Highly recommend for black head prone skin
Cheyanne//Chey//Simba R.
Sheboygan, WI
I'm actually really surprised at how well these strips worked! They are a great price for what they are and how they work. I definitely will use these again! I got these at Walmart and recommend everyone use these! They are absolutely great!!
Jordan W.
Clarksville, TN
I have used this I found that is was gummier than the regular strips. It is between gentle and harsh because of the gumminess it is not as affective as the regular strips. I am neutral on the expectations yes I would recommend to others
Megan K.
After using this product my skin felt AMAZING. It was a great price for a product that works as good as it does. It met my expectations and then exceeded them for how effective it was. I wish that they would come in packs of a higher value.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?