Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I absolutely love this! It helps fight blackheads while also making your skin feel fresh and smooth. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to change up their skin routine. I use it a few times a week and always have good results!
Firm grip when applied correctly, reallyg cleans well. The packaging was normal for pore strips. Nothing to fancy. A pack was 3$ maybe and last for a few months. I purchased at walmart in the skin care aisle. It could use a more variety in sizes for sure.
My expectations were just to high. I've heard how these work miracles on some people and suffering from large clogged pores myself, I decided to give these a try. Sometimes I get a ton of gunk out of my nose, other times not so much. Sometime it leaves residue on my face ( meaning the pore strip stuck to my face more than the pores stuck to the strip) other times it leaves nothing behind my it clears out all that gunk. It's a toss up each time. Is it something I recommend you try? Sure! Is it a must have that has changed my life? No.
Have to start by saying I love Biore products. The Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip being one of my favorite products by them. Made with natural charcoal, pore strips will remove weeks worth of clogged pores with just one strip suck out deep-down dirt, blackheads and oils, left my skin feeling super fresh and clean. Highly recommended to anyone with oily skin or clogged pore/blackhead issues.
Biore strips, to me, are always a lot of fun to use. These Biore charcoal strips worked great! I get a lot of black heads on my nose, the center of my chin and some in the center of my forehead. I applied this strip to my nose for the recommended amount of time and when I removed it (tiny bit uncomfortable but worth it), the blackheads were gone! They really do work! You’ll have to keep your skin clean and use them in a regular basis to keep your blackheads away but these are great for cleaning out those pores.
I honestly love this product it goes for around 2-3 dollars and it actually works as long as you follow the directions that are give to you on the box. This product I have use so many times I can’t even count I totally recommend this product.
These cleansing charcoal strips are something u have been using for years and will continue to use in the future. Such great results after every use and they leave my nose feeling detoxed and smooth. Highly recommend for black head prone skin
I'm actually really surprised at how well these strips worked! They are a great price for what they are and how they work. I definitely will use these again! I got these at Walmart and recommend everyone use these! They are absolutely great!!
I have used this I found that is was gummier than the regular strips. It is between gentle and harsh because of the gumminess it is not as affective as the regular strips. I am neutral on the expectations yes I would recommend to others
After using this product my skin felt AMAZING. It was a great price for a product that works as good as it does. It met my expectations and then exceeded them for how effective it was. I wish that they would come in packs of a higher value.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos