Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have been using the regular pore strips for a while now but when I passed by these at the store I saw that there was a sale going on for biore products buy 2 get 3 free so I couldn't pass it up! I ended up getting a few different things but one of them were these charcoal strips. They did not disappoint one bit. My boyfriend has extremely clogged pores and he will use these a couple of times a week to clear them out and they work like magic! Definitely on my must have beauty supplied list!
This product does exactly what it states: removes excess oil and blackheads from your nose. It’s as simple as that! I have really sensitive skin too and I saw no issues while using these strips. A few tips: wet your face before applying the strip and use warm water. I’m not sure of the science behind it but the warm water worked better. I purchased them from Walmart and I thought the price and the amount of strips you receive was fair. Overall I enjoyed these and will definitely repurchase.
As of now, I have only used 1 strip from my box. I give them 3 stars only because my pores were still clogged after using the strip. Maybe user error, as I didn't press the strip into the creases of my nose well enough, but will the next time I use one. It is not painful or hard to remove. I did see evidence of dirt and oil on the strip after I removed it, which means it did unclog some pores. My skin was soft afterwards, and not irritated at all. I have sensitive skin and my skin wasn't negatively affected at all.
I have been using these for about 6 months and I love them. I even put them on my boyfriend. The application is extremely easy, just wet your nose and put it on! After about ten minutes, most of my blackheads are gone. I use this about once every two weeks depending on how bad my pores are. This product does not irritate my skin or make it dry. I have seen no bad side effects from using it.
I really like these strips! I have problems with lots of blackheads on my nose and I've tried generic brands before but the results I got from these charcoal strips are my favorite! I do use at least 2 strips at a time for better results... once a week. With these, most blackheads come out on the first strip. The fact that the strip is black is pretty cool. They are a little pricey for me since there are only 6 strips, but I think would purchase this product again when I need the results.
I love this product. I don't necessarily struggle with huge blackheads on my nose, but when I get the build up, I use black head removers. I use this product the other day and I used it the day after I wore makeup. I washed my face and then applied the strip. When I took off the strip after 15mins, my nose felt so different and I could see how much it took out and where the build up started.
I LOVE these strips! I had seen the "black mask" advertised on places like face book but was skeptical about the hair being pulled off my face. I found these at Target and figured I'd give it a go and I loved it! It works best if you exfoliate your nose before hand and keep it wet. After it is dry and you pull it off, there is something so weirdly satisfying about seeing all your blackheads on the strip. Unlike the "black mask" it is very gentle so I really liked that! Will be buying again!
LOVE this product, best pore strips I've tried by far! These are best used after a shower as your nose needs to be wet, not just moist, for proper application. Easily found for a good price at Walmart. Make sure you leave on for at least 10 mins or until strip hardens or it won't do its job. Helps to take a hot steamy shower before hand to really open up your pores. I get serious satisfaction of seeing all the gunk that's come out of my pores on the strip once I'm done. Highly recommended.
I really like them tho I do have to say that if you don't know the tricks to actually making it work you'll never get the full experience that it provides. You need to get your nose extremely wet for it actually to stick tho i dont know if it's because I have a extreme skin care schedule but not a lot of blackheads come out. Even so I buy it every time because it's fun!!
This product really works.My method when using this product is , I wash the nose with hot water to open up my pores and add a little bit of baking soda to the nose and gently scrub it then i rinse and apply the pore strip to the nose and follow the instructions in the box.This method really works when trying to get rid of thouse stubborn blackheads and the pore strip take out the most blackheads , it leaves my rose strawberry free and smooth.You wouldbe impress what this iteam can do .
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos