BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Anna M.
Modesto
I love this product I first started using it in 6th grade and to this day I still use it and now I'm 22 I love how it really removes your blackheads and leaves the area really smooth.
Damaris P.
San Francisco, CA
The first time I tried this product was a couple of years ago, I was disappointed because it didn't remove any black heads and just made my skin feel sticky. However, I purchased them again a couple of months ago to give it another shot, but I did things differently. I find it more effective if you first steam your nose, then with a small amount baking soda gently rub it on your nose. After, wash it off with warm water, but don't dry it off! You want your nose to be wet so the charcoal strip can stick to your nose. Hope I was helpful!
Shelby H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these strips! Very easy to use and really cleans out pores. It doesn’t hurt as bad as what I though it was going to when pulling off of my face. Will buy again
Mandy C.
Lakeland, FL
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips I have always been a huge fan of the Biore line, especially the nose strips. I use them all over not just my nose and it works out great. This time I picked up the charcoal because everything is all about charcoal right now LOL. I didn't really expect much because my nose isn't a problem area of mine but when I pulled the strip off I was utterly shocked and amazed at how much it pulled out. I will be getting these for my son and daughter as well, awesome product
Katlin O.
Turlock, Ca
This stuff is absolutely amazing for any and all skin types! It is affordable and totally worth it! I would recommend it to every and anyone looking for a good face cleaner.  You can also buy it almost anywhere including online and it completely worth it.
Natalie S.
Escondido
It’s a great product. At first I had heard so many great stuff about it so I had to try it for myself. After using the product I instantly fell in love with it. Now i use the product non stop. One of my favorite product
Brandy R.
Hollandale, MS
Best I have ever used. Would recommend. It is a good price for the product. Shipping was very fast only took a few days. I will continue to use this product
Alyssa m.
So usually i use the regular white biore nose strips and those work amazing. Saw these at my local Walmart and noticed these had charcoal which works wonders! So I decided to give it a go. It is almost the same as the regular ones except with these being black the black heads are a little easier to see when you take the strip off which I really like about these, and I think the charcoal really does work better with these strips I found these to be way more effective than the regular ones. They didn't hurt as bad either.
Makayla R.
Niagara Falls
Those pore strips are the best I have tried. The charcoal really helps the strip soak up impurities and pull them out. The product is easy and fun to use. The strip may leave black residue on or around the noise but this easily wipes off with warm water. The strip leaves your nose feeling clear and dirt and grime free. Works amazing and 10 times better than regular pore strips.
Jessica T.
Swansea, MA
I want these to work..but they don't live up to it. Especially not for the cost. The hard fact is that the stripe wrinkles on your nose since it's a one size fits all. I have a little nose and it's a little large even with the slits. Basically anywhere it wrinkles the product won't work because it's not in contact with my skin. I've found even with the right amount of water it just isn't sticky enough. When I peeled it off the strip left a residue so when I wiped that off I feel like I just smushed it back into my pores..
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?